I'm a Muslim gold star parent so just shut up

ClimateSanity

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/anncoulter/2016/08/03/the-wrath-of-khan-n2201577

The wrath of Khan by Ann Coulter

WITCH TO DESKTOP

The Wrath of Khan
Ann Coulter | August 03, 2016

The Wrath of Khan
Ann Coulter | August 03, 2016
facebook

twitter
The Wrath of Khan
Khizr Khan, the Muslim "Gold Star Father" who harangued Americans at the Democratic National Convention, with a mute, hijab-wearing wife at his side, is just another in a long string of human shields liberals send out to defend their heinous policies. The "Jersey Girls" were the classic example, first described in that magnificent book Godless: The Church of Liberalism.

In order to shut down a debate they're losing, Democrats find victims to make their arguments for them, pre-empting counter-argument by droning on about the suffering of their victim-spokesperson. Alternative opinions must be preceded by proof that the speaker has "sacrificed" more than someone who lost a child, a husband, or whatever.

Khan's argument, delivered angrily and in a thick Pakistani accent at the DNC, is that "our" Constitution requires us to continue the nonstop importation of Muslims.

If the U.S. Constitution required us to admit more than 100,000 Muslims a year -- as we do -- we'd already be living in Pakistan, and Khan wouldn't have had to move to get that nice feeling of home. So the "argument" part of Khan's point is gibberish.

SEE ALSO: On Guns, Tim Kaine Appears to Blow With The Political Wind

Luckily, Khan had Part Two: His son died in Iraq, whereas Donald Trump does not have a son who died in Iraq, so he can't say anything.

Yes, a candidate for president of the United States is supposed to be prohibited from discussing a dangerous immigration program because Khan's son was one of fourteen (14!) Muslim servicemen killed by other Muslims in our wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why we're obligated to import yet more Muslims – including, undoubtedly, some just like the ones who killed his son. Q.E.D.!

If you think that doesn't make any sense, keep your yap shut, unless you lost a child in Iraq, too.

There were virtually no Muslims in America before Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act. Today, we admit more immigrants from Muslim countries than from Great Britain.

Are Americans allowed to have an opinion on whether that's a good idea?

So far, it's worked out great!

In addition to the sudden appearance of honor killings, clitorectomies, hijabs and massive government frauds, Muslim immigrants have given us: The most devastating terrorist attack in world history, followed by terrorist attacks at Fort Hood, the Boston Marathon, a military recruiting center in Chattanooga, Times Square, Vaughan Foods in Oklahoma, San Bernardino and an Orlando nightclub, among other places.

We've admitted 2 million Muslims just since 9/11 – that’s more than had been admitted before 9/11. If we don't make it 3 million, we're monsters? May we ask how many Muslims Khan's mystery Constitution requires -- or is that out of bounds unless we had a child who died in Iraq?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Surely college edjumacated Trump supporter and LGBTQ ally Ann Coulter must know that her candidate supported the mass importation of Syrian refugees (hint, they weren't Christians) into the US?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ump-would-allow-syrian-refugees-into-america/

Being that Donald is the smartest person in the whooooole wide world (just ask him, he'll tell you. Actually he'll tell you without having to ask him) he must know that 1/3 of those refugees are ISIS sympathizers and 13 percent support ISIS?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...efugees-isis-sympathizers-13-percent-support/

ClimateSanity

Surely college edjumacated Trump supporter and LGBTQ ally Ann Coulter must know that her candidate supported the mass importation of Syrian refugees (hint, they weren't Christians) into the US?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ump-would-allow-syrian-refugees-into-america/

Being that Donald is the smartest person in the whooooole wide world (just ask him, he'll tell you. Actually he'll tell you without having to ask him) he must know that 1/3 of those refugees are ISIS sympathizers and 13 percent support ISIS?

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...efugees-isis-sympathizers-13-percent-support/

Did you have anything to say that refutes her article?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
“As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it. … Many Muslim Americans have served valiantly in our military, and made the ultimate sacrifice. Captain Khan was one such brave example.”
- Paul Ryan, Republican Speaker of the House

“Captain Khan was an American hero, and like all Americans I’m grateful for the sacrifices that selfless young men like Capt. Khan and their families have made in the war on terror. And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Kahns and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values.”
- Mitch McConnell, Republican Majority Leader of the Senate

- As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it.

- And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Kahns and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values.

Even if "the Donald" were to be elected president, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans in the House and Senate would pass legislation banning Muslim immigration.

Both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are in total agreement with the Kahns - such legislation would be "contrary to American values" and by implication "unconstitutional!"

No matter how hard Trump and his "motley crew" of supporters "double down" on the Kahns, the embarrassing fact remains that these "gold-star" Moslem immigrant parents are more knowledgeable about the about the American Constitution than their US born and educated Republican billionaire presidential counterpart!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
After the election perhaps the RNC should retain the Kahns so that these Moslem Pakistani-American immigrants might instruct our US born and educated conservative "friends" like Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, ClimateSanity, CatholicCrusader, etc on "The American Constitution for Dummies!"

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Is that the same Constitution that Khizr Khan thinks should be subordinated to Sharia Law?

Only our conservative "friends" would insist on the need for Khizr Khan to defend himself on something he never said!

Anyone who has the audacity to exercise their constitutional right by voicing an opinion contradicts a conservative "world view" must be guilty of something - real or imagined!

True to form, the Kahns were added to our conservative "friends'" extensive enemies list with its cottage industry of doctors producing an endless supply of "right wing" fiction that both they and their readers then attempt to pass off as fact.

Never mind that in a recent interview with CNN, Khizr Khan stated categorically that Sharia Law is culturally based and would ne inconsistent with the American Constitution - particularly the 14th Amendment.

Not mind that Khizr Khan carries the Constitution where ever he goes or that he keeps extra copies that he passes out to his friends and acquaintances.

Never mind that the Kahn's son, who swore allegiance to the Constitution, died fighting against Islamic extremists to protect billionaires like "the Donald," who received 5 military deferments, to engage in more important activities like making money and appearing on the front page of the tabloids!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Is that the same Constitution that Khizr Khan thinks should be subordinated to Sharia Law?

Only our conservative "friends" would insist on the need for Khizr Khan to defend himself on something he never said!

I'm just interested in the truth here jgarden. Did the Democratic Party's heartthrob of the week not give accolades to Sharia Law like the article I link stated?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
iu

marke

- As I have said on numerous occasions, a religious test for entering our country is not reflective of these fundamental values. I reject it.

- And as I have long made clear, I agree with the Kahns and families across the country that a travel ban on all members of a religion is simply contrary to American values.

Even if "the Donald" were to be elected president, neither the Democrats nor the Republicans in the House and Senate would pass legislation banning Muslim immigration.

Both Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell are in total agreement with the Kahns - such legislation would be "contrary to American values" and by implication "unconstitutional!"

No matter how hard Trump and his "motley crew" of supporters "double down" on the Kahns, the embarrassing fact remains that these "gold-star" Moslem immigrant parents are more knowledgeable about the about the American Constitution than their US born and educated Republican billionaire presidential counterpart!

Vetting immigrants will be difficult. Perhaps it is time for America to just live with the reality of Islamic terror threats in our midst like the Europeans are doing. I would rather Americans more militantly guarded their traditional Christian values against the radical changes we are dealing with in today's world.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Khan wrote “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law” in the Houston Journal of International Law in 1983. In it he breaks down different levels of Islamic law. Khan writes that the Quran and the Sunnah which were both directly created by the Muslim prophet Muhammad were the only sources in Muhammad’s lifetime that “were recognized as binding.”

The Shari’ah-was completed during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammed, in the Quran and Sunnah. This brings up an important fact which is generally overlooked, that the invariable and basic rules of Islamic Law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah (Quran and Sunnah), which are few and limited,” Khan continues to write. “All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/k...tten-extensively-on-sharia-law/#ixzz4GLdJ2NaI

Boy jgarden, Khizr Khan has sure done a complete about face:

From supporting Sharia Law which amongst other things advocates stoning homosexuals to death,

to supporting the Democratic Party Platform which supports them 'marrying'.

ClimateSanity

So the Constitution says we must allow all immigration at all times without limits or restrictions?

ClimateSanity

Quote Originally Posted by jgarden View Post
No matter how hard Trump and his "motley crew" of supporters "double down" on the Kahns, the embarrassing fact remains that this "gold-star" parents are more knowledgeable about the about the Constitution than the Republican presidential nominee!

You mean the fake Constitution that was created out of thin air by liberal judges over the last 50 years that bears no resemblance to the original?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Ann hits the nail right on the head again. Great thread.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Surely college edjumacated Trump supporter and LGBTQ ally Ann Coulter must know that her candidate supported the mass importation of Syrian refugees..........

Why don't you shut up you lying homosexual.

Wow Catfish, your supposed 'tough on Muslim immigration' candidate was ok with Syrian refugees (and they weren't Christians) being allowed to enter the US even though many of them were ISIS sympathizers and ISIS supporters?

Speaking of homosexuals: Do you know that Ann Coulter a few years ago was an honorary advisory council member of GOProud, a supposed 'conservative' homosexual organization and spoke at one of their events?

annc.jpg

marke

Khan wrote “Juristic Classification Of Islamic Law” in the Houston Journal of International Law in 1983. In it he breaks down different levels of Islamic law. Khan writes that the Quran and the Sunnah which were both directly created by the Muslim prophet Muhammad were the only sources in Muhammad’s lifetime that “were recognized as binding.”

The Shari’ah-was completed during the lifetime of Prophet Muhammed, in the Quran and Sunnah. This brings up an important fact which is generally overlooked, that the invariable and basic rules of Islamic Law are only those prescribed in the Shari’ah (Quran and Sunnah), which are few and limited,” Khan continues to write. “All other juridical works which have been written during more than thirteen centuries are very rich and indispensable, but they must always be subordinated to the Shari’ah and open to reconsideration by all Muslims.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/01/k...tten-extensively-on-sharia-law/#ixzz4GLdJ2NaI

Boy jgarden, Khizr Khan has sure done a complete about face:

From supporting Sharia Law which amongst other things advocates stoning homosexuals to death,

to supporting the Democratic Party Platform which supports them 'marrying'.

Good post. Islam has had more than a thousand years' history of brutality and savage bloody murder in the name of their religion, and they ae still going strong. To hell with all false religions, especially bloody ones filled with hatred for innocent people.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Vetting immigrants will be difficult. Perhaps it is time for America to just live with the reality of Islamic terror threats in our midst like the Europeans are doing. I would rather Americans more militantly guarded their traditional Christian values against the radical changes we are dealing with in today's world.
Doesn't "The Parable of the Good Samaritan" teach us that everyone is our neighbor - including groups and individuals who do not necessarily share our culture and beliefs?

Good post. Islam has had more than a thousand years' history of brutality and savage bloody murder in the name of their religion, and they ae still going strong. To hell with all false religions, especially bloody ones filled with hatred for innocent people.
How many Christian, as compared to Moslem nations, participated in WW1 and WW2?

Unfortunately, when it comes to killing one's "neighbors," Christians don't take a back seat to anybody!

Last edited: