ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

musterion

Because you are demon possessed and ate up with ignorance and hate, as your father leads, does not mean everyone is in the same state of denial as you retard. Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time. Thank God your pride, ignorance, hate, and lack of understanding that Jesus went to Calvary NOT Paul is not contagious.

You want to see a hypocrite that has ZERO understanding of scripture then you need to go look in a mirror.

What was the secret that Paul said was revealed to him?

john w

Hall of Fame
Because you are demon possessed and ate up with ignorance and hate, as your father leads, does not mean everyone is in the same state of denial as you retard. Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time. Thank God your pride, ignorance, hate, and lack of understanding that Jesus went to Calvary NOT Paul is not contagious.

You want to see a hypocrite that has ZERO understanding of scripture then you need to go look in a mirror.

No, you are the only devil infested charlatan on this thread, punk. Did our hero, address the challenges, to his "argument?" Nope. Just more emotional rants, pouting, stock cliches, like "ZERO understanding of scripture then you need to go look in a mirror,"..... assertions/pound the table/declaring victory, returning to his "cliche echo chamber."

. Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time.

You deceiving little punk, child of the devil, hypocrite, actress,as you cry, out of one side of your dung filled mouth, "You are ignoring the teachings and commands of Jesus," but, when challenged, as to why you do not obey "he teachings and commands of Jesus," out of the other side of your mouth, "Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time," which translated, means,....

Most can read for themselves and determine what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time, as long as it agrees. with what I say was what was for the B.O.C. and what was for Israel for a time, and, thus, I, dodgeball admit that not all of "the teachings and commands of Jesus" are for the B.O.C., but, I, in hypocrisy, deceit, sophistry, will satanically make the charge against others/MAD....

"You are ignoring the teachings and commands of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wa, Wa, Wa!!!!!!!!!"

You flaming hypocrite, actress, engaged in deceit, sophistry, hypocrisy, satanic induced accusations. Get off this site. We smell your sulfur/dung, satanic accuser of the brethren, you vile hater of "the Lord from heaven," child of the devil.
..ate up with ignorance and hate....

It was inevitable....The old reliable "accusation of hate" technique, "Hail Mary," in a rant that is full of hate, peppered with,on other posts, of course, references to your extreme caringness.

Which side of your face do you want slapped, punk?

MAD ignores the teachings and commands of Jesus...

Matthew 16:20 KJV Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Luke 18:22 KJV Now when Jesus heard these things, he said unto him, Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, follow me.

Matthew 8:4 KJV And Jesus saith unto him, See thou tell no man; but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer the gift that Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.

Mark 16 KJV

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Do the above "teachings and commands of Jesus."

No? Why do you "ignore the teachings and commands of Jesus?"

You satanic fraud, scammer.

dodge

Which was what?

1Pe 1:18
Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;

1Pe 1:19
But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:

1Pe 1:20
Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

1Pe 1:21
Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Jerry Shugart

A. Ironside, in refuting the teachings of Bullinger, cited this passage

I will quote Ironside to prove that your idea that there is only one gospel is foolish. He wrote:

"All through those OT dispensations, the gospel was predicted, and when Jesus came, the gospel came with Him. When He died, when He was buried, and when He rose again, the gospel could be fully told out to a poor lost world. Observe, it says, 'that Christ died for our sins.' No man preaches the gospel, no matter what nice things he may say about Jesus, if he leaves out His vicarious death on Calvary's Cross"
[emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).​

No one preaches that gospel unless they include the Lord Jesus' vicarious death on the cross.

But you say that the Twelve were preaching that gospel at Luke 9:6 despite the fact that at that time they didn't even know that He was going to die.

You obviously do not believe the Bible and you obviously lack any spiritual discernment so anyone who would dare believe anything that you say is as big a fool as you are.

dodge

Jerry Shugart;5026583]I will quote Ironside to prove that your idea that there is only one gospel is foolish. He wrote:

"All through those OT dispensations, the gospel was predicted, and when Jesus came, the gospel came with Him. When He died, when He was buried, and when He rose again, the gospel could be fully told out to a poor lost world. Observe, it says, 'that Christ died for our sins.' No man preaches the gospel, no matter what nice things he may say about Jesus, if he leaves out His vicarious death on Calvary's Cross"
[emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).​

No one preaches that gospel unless they include the Lord Jesus' vicarious death on the cross.

FYI, IT IS NOT the Gospel of Paul it is the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

But you say that the Twelve were preaching that gospel at Luke 9:6 despite the fact that at that time they didn't even know that He was going to die.

Lie much ? What I did say was that after the resurrection of Jesus He opened their understanding of scripture,

You obviously do not believe the Bible and you obviously lack any spiritual discernment so anyone who would dare believe anything that you say is as big a fool as you are.

Translated for the UN-suspecting= I will not bow at your altar to Paul. I will not throw off following Jesus and His teachings and only place my faith in what Paul said.I will not make Paul my pope as MADist have done.

DAN P

A. Ironside, in refuting the teachings of Bullinger, cited this passage:

If anyone advocates a different doctrine, and does not agree with sound words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, and with the doctrine conforming to godliness, he is conceited and understands nothing; but he has a morbid interest in controversial questions and disputes about words, out of which arise envy, strife, abusive language, evil suspicions, and constant friction between men of depraved mind and deprived of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. (1Timothy 6:3-5)

Here is Ironside's application of the passage to hyperdispensationalism:

One would almost think that this was a direct command to Timothy to beware of Bullingerism! Notice, Timothy is to withdraw himself from, that is, to have no fellowship with, those who refuse the present authority of the words of our Lord Jesus Christ. Where do you get those actual words? Certainly in the four Gospels. There are very few actual words of the Lord Jesus Christ scattered throughout the rest of the New Testament. Of course there is a sense in which all the New Testament is from Him, but the apostle is clearly referring here to the actual spoken words of our Saviour, which have been recorded for the benefit of the saints, and which set forth the teaching that is in accordance with godliness or practical piety. If a man refuses these words, whether on the plea that they do not apply to our dispensation, or for any other reason, the Spirit of God declares it is an evidence of intellectual or spiritual pride.12

Ironside is saying that when Paul warned Timothy against those who do not teach doctrine in agreement with "the words of the Lord Jesus," since those words are found in the gospels, Paul is warning against teachers like Bullinger and his hyperdispensational descendants.

Furthermore, the book of Hebrews claims that God has spoken "to us in His Son" (1:2) and claims Jesus' words were confirmed to us by the apostles: "How shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation? After it was at the first spoken through the Lord, it was confirmed to us by those who heard, God also bearing witness with them, both by signs and wonders and by various miracles and by gifts of the Holy Spirit according to His own will" (Hebrews 2:3, 4). That should settle the matter—Jesus' words and the words of His apostles are both considered from Jesus and binding on the church. But this does not work with hyperdispensationalists because to them the book of Hebrews is not for the church either. For example, Les Feldick will only apply Hebrews to those Jews under a different gospel than Paul preached:

http://cicministry.org/commentary/issue108.htm

Hi and what many fail to realize , is that the GOSPEL is Jesus and Rom 1:-4 explains it for you !!

dan p

Jerry Shugart

FYI, IT IS NOT the Gospel of Paul it is the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

FYI, you are just plain dumb and lacking in spiritual discernment. Of course you said nothing about what Ironside said about this gospel:

"All through those OT dispensations, the gospel was predicted, and when Jesus came, the gospel came with Him. When He died, when He was buried, and when He rose again, the gospel could be fully told out to a poor lost world. Observe, it says, 'that Christ died for our sins.' No man preaches the gospel, no matter what nice things he may say about Jesus, if he leaves out His vicarious death on Calvary's Cross" [emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).​

Since you continue to insist that there is only one gospel then you must think that no one preaches a gospel unless he speaks of the Lord Jesus' vicarious death on the Cross.

But when you were informed that the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 at a time they didn't even know that He was going to die that fact means nothing to you. You continue to insist that there is only one gospel!

You are as dumb as they come and anyone who would dare believe anything you say about the Scriptures is as foolish as you are!

dodge

FYI, you are just plain dumb and lacking in spiritual discernment. Of course you said nothing about what Ironside said about this gospel:

"All through those OT dispensations, the gospel was predicted, and when Jesus came, the gospel came with Him. When He died, when He was buried, and when He rose again, the gospel could be fully told out to a poor lost world. Observe, it says, 'that Christ died for our sins.' No man preaches the gospel, no matter what nice things he may say about Jesus, if he leaves out His vicarious death on Calvary's Cross" [emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).​

Since you continue to insist that there is only one gospel then you must think that no one preaches a gospel unless he speaks of the Lord Jesus' vicarious death on the Cross.

But when you were informed that the Twelve preached a gospel at Luke 9:6 at a time they didn't even know that He was going to die that fact means nothing to you. You continue to insist that there is only one gospel!

You are as dumb as they come and anyone who would dare believe anything you say about the Scriptures is as foolish as you are!

Jerry, your pope Paul rebuked those that claimed ANYONE other than Jesus. You are really pretty sorry at even following your own pope.

Jerry Shugart

Jerry, your pope Paul rebuked those that claimed ANYONE other than Jesus. You are really pretty sorry at even following your own pope.

Once again you feel that you must say something in the hope that no one will notice that you just run and hide from the points which I made. So I will ask you point blank and see if you will answer. Is the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 the same one which Ironside spoke of here?:

Yes or no?

dodge

Jerry Shugart;5026640]Once again you feel that you must say something in the hope that no one will notice that you just run and hide from the points which I made. So I will ask you point blank and see if you will answer. Is the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 the same one which Ironside spoke of here?:

You have found a hiding spot in Luke 9:6 to hang all of your erroneous beliefs on. The scripture does NOT stop at Luke 9:6 Jerry even if you ignore the rest of scripture.

You mean the same Gospel that Peter preached !

Jerry Shugart

You have found a hiding spot in Luke 9:6 to hang all of your erroneous beliefs on. The scripture does NOT stop at Luke 9:6 Jerry even if you ignore the rest of scripture.

I knew that you will continue to avoid actually dealing with Luke 9:6 in an honest way. Instead of actually addressing the gospel menntioned in thatverse you make false accusations against my beliefs.

I will once again ask you if the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 the same one which Ironside spoke of here?:

Yes or no?

Or do you take the fifth on the grounds that you answer will tend to prove just how stupid you are?

dodge

I knew that you will continue to avoid actually dealing with Luke 9:6 in an honest way. Instead of actually addressing the gospel menntioned in thatverse you make false accusations against my beliefs.

I will once again ask you if the gospel which the Twelve preached at Luke 9:6 the same one which Ironside spoke of here?:

Yes or no?

Or do you take the fifth on the grounds that you answer will tend to prove just how stupid you are?

You really believe your own errors and that is truly sad.

dodge

Why do you continue to refuse to answer my simple question?

Yes or no?

Your claimed pope Paul taught that you are in error NOT that you care.

1Co 1:12
Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
1Co 1:13
Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Sound familiar ? Some claimed Apollos, Cephas and on and on and Paul rebuked that teaching and belief.

It is and should be about Jesus like Paul taught.

Jerry Shugart

Your claimed pope Paul taught that you are in error NOT that you care.

Why do you try to change the subject? why cannot you deal with this subject in an honest manner?

[emphasis added] (Ironside, God's Unspeakable Gift [London: Pickering & Inglis, 1908], Chapter 2).

Yes or no?

You claim to be an expert on the "good news" of Christ but when it comes to answering this simple question all of a sudden you have no answer. Why do you refuse to deal with this is an honest manner?

Status
Not open for further replies.