ECT If you want out of the deceptions of MAD read the rebuttal of Bullinger by Ironside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaulToPaul 2

What you refer to as "wooden....labels," are actually details, as the bible is a book of details, just as the difference between an eternity in "heavenly places" in Christ, and an eternal reservation at the "all smokers welcome" place called hell, is based upon paying attention to details.

Are you applying the Saint Johannine W Principle?

Danoh

I am letting the Bible define the terms, I think you have an invention.

No you are not.

You continue to assert one merely needs to believe the Bible.

Fact is - as proven all over the internet - that there is a huge difference between believing a thing, and having properly understood it.

Even your debates with others on here are this very issue.

lol - even as you continue to debate against this difference with me, every time I bring it up.

Fact is you are not letting the Bible define those terms.

That is an issue of Rules of Grammar properly followed.

Especially given the fact that both the Scripture some 2000 years ago, and the Scripture as translated in the KJV over 500 years ago, both often express meanings in a manner far often no longer in use.

You've been in it's now Early Modern English world, from your Later Modern English, some 500 years later, if that much...too long.

This is a life-long process of getting better at grasping It's distinct use of grammar, etc., one never ceases to further refine one's better grasp of.

SaulToPaul 2

No you are not.

You continue to assert one merely needs to believe the Bible.

Fact is - as proven all over the internet - that there is a huge difference between believing a thing, and having properly understood it.

Even your debates with others on here are this very issue.

lol - even as you continue to debate against this difference with me, every time I bring it up.

Fact is you are not letting the Bible define those terms.

That is an issue of Rules of Grammar properly followed.

Especially given the fact that both the Scripture some 2000 years ago, and the Scripture as translated in the KJV over 500 years ago, both often express meanings in a manner far often no longer in use.

You've been in it's now Early Modern English world, from your Later Modern English, some 500 years later, if that much...too long.

This is a life-long process of getting better at grasping It's distinct use of grammar, etc., one never ceases to further refine one's better grasp of.

Disagree.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
  • The gospel of the kingdom
  • The gospel of the circumcision
  • The gospel of the uncircumcision
  • The gospel of God
  • The gospel of Christ
  • The gospel of the grace of God
  • The everlasting gospel

They are ALL good news and they are NOT all identical.

(Acts 28:31) Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You're right - no such thing as Dispensational Identities or Distinctions between things - it's all the same thing.

:doh:

You need to ask STP to explain to you the difference between those who were geographically afar, and those spiritually afar.

Status
Not open for further replies.