ECT If you have reduced the message of Jesus Christ . . . . .

Cross Reference

. . . . . . . to a destination you have totally missed the message of grace, hope, peace, love, and Sonship. By Anonymous and I agree with him.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
. . . . . . . to a destination you have totally missed the message of grace, hope, peace, love, and Sonship. By Anonymous and I agree with him.

huh? -
what we have here is a failure to communicate -
this is a test -
to see who can get along -

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hi and just where does Jesus teach about Grace , with verve ??

dan p

Right after he curses the fig tree as an example to Israel if they do not produce good fruit. The OP missed the point (imagine that) of the Body of Christ and salvation, which is to move from death to life.

DAN P

Right after he curses the fig tree as an example to Israel if they do not produce good fruit. The OP missed the point (imagine that) of the Body of Christ and salvation, which is to move from death to life.

Hi and I agree with what you wrote , BUT I meant , in His earthly ministry , Jesus did preach Grace and Truth , BUT never the dispensation of the Grace of God !!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and just where does Jesus teach about Grace , with verse ??

And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
(Luke 19:9-10 NKJV)

DAN P

And Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost."
(Luke 19:9-10 NKJV)

Hi and then explain how Zacchaeus was saved in Luke 19:8 and 9 ??

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi and why not check G4991 and see what the Greek word SOTERIA /SLAVATION as translated means !!

Nor is there salvation (G4991) in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved. (Acts 4:12)

Why do you have a problem with soteria?