If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A smart man doesn't need to dissemble to make his point if truth is on his side.
And no one will ever quote me attempting to do it. You, for instance.

Rarified use of language intended to confuse instead of to enlighten.

My definition
Whenever you have to rewrite a dictionary to use a word the chances are you should just improve your vocabulary. Maybe it's time to stop insisting that anyone who knows something you don't is hiding a plainer truth.

So was Hitler.
So I have one more thing in common with Hitler than you do...that we know of. :plain:

ClimateSanity

TH is as honest as the day is long. He doesn't dissemble, he just doesn't say always say the things you want to hear. Just because you don't agree with him (or maybe don't understand him) doesn't make him misleading. And your use of the word "intended" adds an extra bit of malice, which isn't any more useful than your definition.

You have a nice day too nasty witch.

ClimateSanity

And no one will ever quote me attempting to do it. You, for instance.

Whenever you have to rewrite a dictionary to use a word the chances are you should just improve your vocabulary. Maybe it's time to stop insisting that anyone who knows something you don't is hiding a plainer truth.

So I have one more thing in common with Hitler than you do...that we know of. :plain:

If the truth is plain perhaps you could say it plainly? Or maybe you are giving the impression you have truth through dissembling?

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
Excuse me for my ignorance .... I am compelled to inquire, what is the basis and reasoning of which was used that allowed you to arrive at the conclusion that homosexuality and incest have even a remote connection as being similar acts ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
They both concern sexual conduct. Society has moral judgements about both. Angel merely is asking for the foundation upon which these judgements are made.

I'm sorry.... You need to be corrected, it should have read "the religious society has moral judgements"

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Excuse me for my ignorance .... I am compelled to inquire, what is the basis and reasoning of which was used that allowed you to arrive at the conclusion that homosexuality and incest have even a remote connection as being similar acts ?
Incest is an act. Homosexuality is not an act. Homosexuality is describes the disorder of same-sex attraction.

Having said that, Incest and Homosexual activity are both acts of perversion, one still condemned by society, the other having been recently accepted by millions of immoral unethical people.

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
Have you never noticed how different the old testament is from the new testament? Much of the outrage you note was concerning the nation of Israel . It was intended to be God directly ruling on earth. If you get past your knee jerk reaction to those shocking events, you can do a further study with more knowledgeable folks and with enough work, you will realize there was good reason for it all.

Today, God does not directly rule anything on earth. His spirit occupies the souls of his own. What once was taken care of with rigid rules, is today taken care of with those souls who are listening to the spirit within them.

OH FOR THE LOVE OF MIKE !!!!! This is a perfect example of the type of religious fanatics that use these myths and fables taken from Iron Age desert dwellers of which were written down after hundreds of years in which these stories became more grandiose with each retell ing as well as at the end of each scribes quill (pardon I regress) the religious fanatics use these fables and stories of damnation so that they can delude themselves into believing they are "Soldiers of their lord" ...... Although I see them as "Barney Fifes of Mayberry"!!!!!

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
Have you never noticed how different the old testament is from the new testament? Much of the outrage you note was concerning the nation of Israel . It was intended to be God directly ruling on earth. If you get past your knee jerk reaction to those shocking events, you can do a further study with more knowledgeable folks and with enough work, you will realize there was good reason for it all.

Today, God does not directly rule anything on earth. His spirit occupies the souls of his own. What once was taken care of with rigid rules, is today taken care of with those souls who are listening to the spirit within them.

What are you ? A parrot ?

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
He is not a parrot, but you are most certainly an imbecile and a Godless fool.

Well you are right about the goddess part, although you need only gaze into a mirror to see a true imbecile and stupid fool.... There is one thing I learned early in life, and that is that you cannot fix stupid.... And religious fanatics are the worst because they ALWAYS deal the faith card when they have no answer ...... And faith equates to " the gullible belief in the ridiculous and unsubstantiated nonsense" ...... To be religious you must have your IQ retarded down to your shoe size ......

KnaptMenneskelig

BANNED
Banned
If its just love, why shouldnt incest be ok?

Take your ant-Christian garbage and crawl back under your ignorant Godless rock.

OH! NO! NO! .....allow me to correct you..... I'm not "godless anti-christian".... I'm a godless anti-religious spokesman, you are mistaken concerning the garbage that you are unable to see over, for it spews forth from that book you covet, you know the one written with the help of ignorant desert dwellers of whom lived in the Iron Age and had NO concept of the world they lived on, let alone the galaxies that exist around them, and as for the rock......are they not the rocks you have collected as you eagerly await your first stoning, maybe it will be someone who ate shellfish, or maybe they worked on Sunday, OR OH !! Ooh ! Ooh! Or someone who got a bowl cut because as Leviticus 19:27 reads "you shall not round off the side-growth of your heads " ...... Now there are some words to live by .... Eh??

HeMustReign

The Horn "But consensual sex in private between gay adults is not, cannot and must not be considered a criminal act."

Who wants this criminalized? If they do, they want the law to be able to punish people without evidence.
If the act is witnessed at least be 2 people, then it can be considered punishable. Which will rarely happen.