Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No doubt this hideous creature tried to celebrate Mother's Day this year.

That thing is so ugly it makes me wanna puke!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder what his mother thinks....

She should shame and disown him. That's what I would do if any of my boys ever did something like this.

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
your words are the only ugly thing I see here

What would Jesus do?

Ezekiel 3:18 "When I say to the wicked, ‘You shall surely die,’ and you give him no warning, nor speak to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life, that same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood I will require at your hand."

Proverbs 27:5 "Open rebuke is better Than love carefully concealed."

Romans 12:9 "Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good."

Galatians 2:11 "Now when Peter had come to Antioch, I withstood him to his face, because he was to be blamed."

1 Timothy 5:20 "Those who are sinning, rebuke in the presence of all, that the rest also may fear.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
not cool
not cool at all
try hating homosexuals
if
you want to show how christian you are

it's real popular here

The Berean

I truly pity Bruce Jenner. He was an cultural icon from my youth. He was considered a "hero" because of the adversities he faced including dyslexia. He was also an amazing athlete and a great champion. To see him reduced to a punch line and sink to these depths is beyond sad. I have no idea what caused his gender confusion but I will pray for him. This is how I chose to remember the great Bruce Jenner.

39_small.jpg

1344626706_bruce-medal-467.jpg

JENNERBRUCE16X20(BLUE).JPG

Bruce-Jenner-1.jpg

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
or...God is using Jenner to confound those who claim to follow Christ but in reality just don't.

What defines a woman besides the genitals and the breast? Is it the hair or how they dress or how they talk? I think men and women can act and do the same things exept they have different genitals. So God would want to show the catholics that traditions only leads to more trouble. The pope is authorized, according to the unregenerates, to say a dress, long curly hair and lipstick is what defines woman.
So what is it really with the transgenders beside having a sex change? Sex change is the same as telling God, "I fixed that for ya".