I will not vote for trump

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Procreation is to be done after God's appointed way....He has not ordained for children to be conceived in lust....

And I believe in capital punishment too

this is why you can't be trusted to interpret the bible
-thou shall not kill trumps your distorted beliefs

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Thou shalt love the Lord thy God and thy neighbour is the only trump....nobody actually has a right to live, I have a right not to procreate....did you know Francis sanctioned abortion for nuns who are raped?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
This is why the RCC is wrong, they think they are in God's place and can dictate and legislate what everyone has to do and be.

...God has more wisdom than that

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
...and I have got something else for you to consider....God doesn't agree with your idea of the "sanctity of life" not natural life, He has decreed death to ALL natural life

...only spiritual life will endure

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
...and I have got something else for you to consider....God doesn't agree with your idea of the "sanctity of life" not natural life, He has decreed death to ALL natural life

...only spiritual life will endure

you are the best argument for the church
-you are what happens
-when we are left to our own resources

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I didn't either -
-I was just wonder how you knew where he stood on abortion

It was all over the news. Some reporter asked him whether, should abortion be illegal, women should be punished. He said yes.

This stirred a massive controversy. His campaign later came out and asserted that abortion doctors, not the women, should be punished.