I will not vote for trump

this is about trump and you are attacking my church -
I don't get it

Here is a serious answer to your question. Your "church" is attacked, because your "church" attacks truth and those of truth. Because your "church" has a history of working for Satan. You Roman Catholics hang on to this bestial "church" thing as preeminent, this frat of corrupt men, drag it around like a Peanuts blanket. It's always the Roman church this, the Roman church that, not Jesus Christ front and center.

You post stuff in sentence fragments, no scripture, don't seem literate, and this is a constructive criticism. Let's just leave religion entirely out of it: you make no effort to come across as a credible, thinking person, who can offer more than sound bites, sentence fragments that sometimes need deciphering. You can't come across as the village idiot and ask people to take you seriously, your lazy little, fragmented posts that snipe at things not even amusing.

Back to the faith and TOL, you are in denial of plain as day scripture violations, lies in your Catechism that try to make God a liar. Do you actually expect to skate here, with what you subscribe to? If a Mormon gets no quarter, why should you, among Christians? There is literally antichirst material in the Catechism I could plainly lay out for you, in stark detail, but it would be to no avail. Truth and scripture are of no real consequence to you. So, you don't have the judgment and spiritual eyes to understand and obey Sunday school scripture, yet you are going to tell people who to vote or not vote for? You currently have a Pope, Francis, who has stated some things far more evil than have yet to come out of the mouth of Donald Trump, and may never, but you'll give Francis a pass on evil. Is any hypocrite even stable?

You have no credibility. You can't get the Christian faith straight, yet will tell people they should get on your ship, which, in truth, has no rudder and will only go around in circles, until the engine dies. As for attacking your fake "church," you attack the real church, the body of Christ, if it doesn't come covered in spaghetti sauce and the likes of Mariolatry, so, when you guys are doing your heretic dance of the last 1,600 years or so, don't be surprised you get some "up yours" in return. Does that make sense? I don't want to hear your sorry, ignorant rears telling me I'm not a Christian, or a damaged Christian, or hear your doctrinal lies the Bible, the very word of God, refutes. You guys put a lid on all that, make an effort, no matter how painful, to put Jesus Christ front and center, then maybe you'll gain more friends and influence people in the Christian community.

Just don't you be calling Mr. Trump despicable, while hanging on to this double standard, your host of Satanic frauds and child molesters that can do no wrong, because they belong to your Roman frat that scripture of the first century church, in no way, supports, and that has a history of the worst fruits of Satan. Are you so blind, or so cult brainwashed and stupid, to not be able to see torturing and burning people alive, conjuring up lies and burning scripture are demonic acts of your "infallible" Popes and so-called church? Have you never asked, if God was ever behind it, how was all that possible? You can't see the church of Satan, the devil parading as an angel of light, so obviously? It's not the acts of old that are relevant in our day, since you are defanged from all the torture-murder and scripture burning, but they are most relevant of the spirit behind your fake church. Do you see any of this? No. Of course not. You're a crack baby, when it comes to truth. So, you're telling people who they should or shouldn't vote for?

Very simple scripture from God, for all spiritual crack babies:

John 8

42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I proceeded forth and came from God; nor have I come of Myself, but He sent Me.
43 Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
44 You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
46 Which of you convicts Me of sin? And if I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me?
47 He who is of God hears God's words; therefore you do not hear, because you are not of God."

Matthew 7

15 "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.
16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?
17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.
19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them."

Something else there is no doubt of. That same devil that orchestrated Roman Catholic crimes against humanity would have you burning Christians and scripture again, if you had the power. The ECT has your brother Crucifraud or whatever in Hades he calls himself a prime example, in a lather over all the heretics, with all the venomous zeal of Torquemada. Too many of you are the same robotic, rabid animals of old, who would do anything any Pope would command you, and your Roman "church" will always require a muzzle on it, just like a rabid dog. Unlike many other cults, you are not really content with live and let live, rather share something with Muslims that seethes, a psychotic desire for carnal power, to control others by terror. History proves this, and apostates, of false religion, shouldn't call others heretics, in the first place.

who decides what is antichrist material?

Just another textbook illustration of why any discourse on truth with you is futile. All real Christians are aware of truth, where it comes from, how it comes. There is scripture upon scripture that answers this question. Just like you wouldn't recognize Bible definition antichrist statements in the Catechism and all the very "infallible" contradictions, if they hit you over the head, your question degrades your spirituality to where this is the spirit you're echoing:

John 18:38 Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?"

The question is answered, clearly, in scripture, but you are unable to get past Pilate, hence accept any goon in a big hat must tell you what truth is, because, what, God wasted His time, giving people His word, which He commanded we learn, study and hang upon every word of? It's clear, as far as you guys are concerned, you may as well burn Bibles.

You're putty in the hands of false prophets, blinded to truth, everything in this post a wasted effort, already, in terms of getting across to you. Yes, you're in a real predicament, if somebody gave you a case of Bibles, with this, "What is truth?"

It is a pitiful state, that anybody should have the very word of God available to them, most of which is plain and simple, and wonder where on earth they can find truth. This is how cults brainwash people to a state of blind stupid, slip the lies in disobedient, spiritual crack babies will believe.

show me what you think is antichrist material

This is an instance where you really should watch what you ask for. And the whole picture of the Catechism is so much worse a comedy of Satanic errors, leaven injected into truth that an analysis could go on for page after page, if anybody really cared anymore, from my perspective.

841 The Church's relationship with the Muslims. "The plan of salvation also includes those who acknowledge the Creator, in the first place amongst whom are the Muslims; these profess to hold the faith of Abraham, and together with us they adore the one, merciful God, mankind's judge on the last day."

I seriously doubt you even know what an antichrist is, much less the extent of the apostasy involving lies that refute Jesus Christ and a host of scripture truths of your demon infested, antichrist leadership, but here is what your Muslim buddies say:

They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers. Qur'an 5:72

As a matter of fact, your evil religion has Muslims saved, in the very "first place," and Protestants in hell, in the same Catechism. Over time, you can't keep your stories straight, as is true of all liars.

I'm not going to spend all day, exposing what everybody of the Spirit already knows about the lies your evil so-called church teaches. This post is Q.E.D. of your antichrist Catechism 841 heinous, gospel denying lie, that communes with antichrist Muslims and tramples the very blood of Christ, welcomes unbelievers, who say you're going to hell, if you believe Christ is the Son of God.

Get real. Your Pope is a lying idiot, and you're a joke.

Islam is an antichrist religion but that doesn't mean a muslim cannot be saved -
the church is saying that love of God and your neighbor will ultimately save you -
that is what Jesus said

Can't believe even the Catholics have turned this out. If you believe the ridiculous, anti-Christian lies you just posted, that your smutty, at best, love can save you, you are not a Christian, have a bloodless, deluded works gospel that cannot save, which scripture abundantly warns against, and you're one heartbeat away from eternal hellfire.

You need to get off TOL, pronto, seek the grace of God in the blood of Jesus Christ, alone, and Him crucified, salvation at the foot of the cross of Jesus Christ, in repentance, get clothed in His righteousness, alone, while you can, my friend, as you're one heartbeat away from the wrath of God, and Donald Trump is the least of your worries.

2 Thessalonians 2

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke 13:3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Galatians 2

20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

There is one and only one way to wash away your sin and evil. It is not your far inadequate love that falls far short of the glory of God that can save. It isn't your filthy rags works, Isaiah 64:6, or false religious blather from some black robe, not vain mumbling to Mary, over a bunch of beads.

There is the cross of Christ, one way, one truth, for all mankind. Reject this, proclaim another gospel, and you are damend, which includes each and every Muslim, to the man, who stands in rejection of the Son of God: you are sanctified by His blood, or you will die in your sin and go to hell. Purported Christian, you worship in spirit and in truth, or you're damned, John 4:24. You may not like it, but that's the nature of the narrow gate of a whole faith that few find, and whatever damnable lies you believe are highly unproductive and are going to make you feel real foolish, when you wakeup in hell. Fundamentalists won't seem such a joke anymore, or ever again.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.

As to each and every phony "gospel" that would state otherwise:

Galatians 1

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Anything else is not a gospel at all, rather only bad news, that damns. I don't know the word for bad news, fake doctrines that damn, if there's one word for anti-gospels, other than lies. So, what is the bad news, the deceptions that damn, like Catechism 841: what are they called, in one word? What is bad news, in Latin?

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CpAxkvJVIAQalLg.jpg

are you going to vote for him?

Let's see. I don't know, but I'd vote for Hillary when there's crushed ice in hell. The question that's begged is whether one must, or should, vote against Hillary. I wouldn't refuse to vote for Trump, for some sense of personal sanctimony I'm prohibited from voting for the lesser of evils, though respect all people of this viewpoint, share the concept one should not have to go to a polling place, with a clothespin on your nose. It's like two plates being set in front of you, one with horse droppings, the other with cow droppings, and opting to go get a pizza, instead, just forget about it!

Where I'd disagree is feeling so all holy about it that it would be immoral to vote for somebody never demonstrable as truly righteous and trustworthy. But should it be a matter that ever gets down to a crap shoot, like bankers? It's morally barren, to have no candidate that you would choose, in good conscience, but it's not a matter of eternal consequence. I have, in a number of posts, clearly stated I would have settled for a Republican baboon or Daffy Duck, a baboon that could do no real damage my first choice. Is it moral to squander gasoline, voting for Daffy, who is highly unlikely to be inaugurated next January? Moreso, stand in line, for that, when I'm not really down with the length of supermarket express lines? After all, Daffy is my man, now, I mean, my duck. But let’s face the fact that campaigning was futile. This leaves Trump. He probably will surely make America grate again, but this is another subject.

In that I can see temptation to vote for Trump, am "get thee behind me Satan" as to Hillary, one can suppose this is a vote for Trump. My problem is other reasons I can see in the not voting view, which, just forget about, I'm not talking about around here, despite there may actually be three or four Christians present, on a good day, but who would, God bless them, fail to stem the onslaught of veritable hogs, trampling my lovely pearls. We can't have that, can we?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Let's see. I don't know, but I'd vote for Hillary when there's crushed ice in hell. The question that's begged is whether one must, or should, vote against Hillary. I wouldn't refuse to vote for Trump, for some sense of personal sanctimony I'm prohibited from voting for the lesser of evils,

how would you determine the lesser of two evils?

how would you determine the lesser of two evils?

There may be no way of convincing you of this, and let's not pay for that same real estate twice. Given only God has a crystal ball, most people may take a look at just who espouses, guaranteed, evil politics, offensive to God, people of no fixed moral standards that aren't up for sale, who pander to sinful degradations and enemies of the nation, with a proven record of moving the nation into moral decline and greater danger.

Put it this way. You can vote for the guy from a thug organization, with a long criminal record, or the guy with a few misdemeanors, the former case generally the least credible and the very worst bet. It's not rocket science, though you'd think the word of the Pope versus the word of God neither so.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
There may be no way of convincing you of this, and let's not pay for that same real estate twice. Given only God has a crystal ball, most people may take a look at just who espouses, guaranteed, evil politics, offensive to God, people of no fixed moral standards that aren't up for sale, who pander to sinful degradations and enemies of the nation, with a proven record of moving the nation into moral decline and greater danger.

what about killing babies?

what about killing babies?

Sorry, Albert, but maybe I'm not following you. Who is your choice that's going garner the electoral votes to save the babies? Your theme that you won't vote for Trump, will a couple more Bolsheviks on the Supreme Court advance your cause? Sorry, but it's not just your theology that's quite inexplicable, surprise, surprise.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
"[FONT=&quot]In reality, however, the money transfer was the result of a settlement of a long-standing claim at the Iran-U.S. Claims [/FONT]Tribunal[FONT=&quot] in [/FONT]The Hague[FONT=&quot] around the same time that the prisoners were released. The Tribunal was created specifically to deal with diplomatic relations between Iran and the United States:

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The fact that the money was physically sent to Iran in various currencies rather than simply transferred by wire may seem odd in the context of the United States' increasingly cashless society, but that was done in order to avoid existing Treasury Department sanctions that banned the use of American currency in transactions with Iran, and international sanctions which at that time kept Iran from accessing the global financial markets (and which were lifted in January 2016).[/FONT][FONT=&quot]While the timing could appear to have been a suspiciously coordinated quid pro quo, the evidence points to a paper trail of years of exhaustive hearings and highly sensitive negotiations that were completely separate from the January 2016 prisoner exchange. "

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]