I will not vote for trump

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Obviously the OP cannot justify his sheer hypocrisy, the alleged Catholic and Conservative who will hand the nation to a leftist extremist and destroy the future of his heirs. I wanted to know how he justifies handing the nation and the future of the Supreme Court to that filthy lying criminal extremist hag Hillary, and all he does is ask if I voted for Romney. Whatever. Un-subscribing.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
there are 24 people here waiting for you to answer the question
There are 29...15 are mildly interested in the answer, 8 are playing Candy Crush on another tab and forgot to log off, 4 are working on replies to the wrong thread and 2 are looking for the Coke machine. :plain:

Well, why not? You did.

I didn't vote for obama
I didn't say that you did. You were as wrong with your "pull the party lever" then as you think CC is now.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
one can only speculate as to why he can't answer yes or no
-yes- might be a lie
-no- might expose a hypocrite

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
I was never happy with mccain or romney but I voted for them
-there are many here in this thread that are giving me grief
-and they didn't vote for bush, mccain, and/or romney

rexlunae

one can only speculate as to why he can't answer yes or no
-yes- might be a lie
-no- might expose a hypocrite

He's been pretty clear, I think. He could lie, but you have no way of knowing, whether or not you get him to state what he did in exactly the terms you demand.

ClimateSanity

-there are many here in this thread that are giving me grief
-and they didn't vote for bush, mccain, and/or romney

Why not explain your motivation for your question from the start? Obama was an unknown quantity in 2008. Obama was seen as under control with a Republican controlled Congress in 2012. Hillary is a known quantity and it's very bad for the country. Those not voting this year know full well they are handing this country over for destruction. Blood will be on their hands.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
in another thread the crusader admitted to voting for mccain and romney
-but
-for some reason he couldn't do that in this thread
-could it be that he is intimidated by some in this thread
-I often wonder how many fear the reaction of others

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
in another thread the crusader admitted to voting for mccain and romney
-but
-for some reason he couldn't do that in this thread
-could it be that he is intimidated by some in this thread
-I often wonder how many fear the reaction of others

You have no fear, you just let your crazy shine

jeffblue101

there is still some hope left in the Republican party.
Kendal Unruh is leading the 'Dump Trump' delegate revolt (and making a splash doing it), and this weekend, in an interview with the Daily Wire, Unruh claims that she has now has enough votes on the rules committee to unbind the delegates. This comes on the same weekend that we found out that Colorado delegates are moving to block Trump's VP pick and another committee could shut out anti-Trump delegates.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

At least they were both honorable men ... the same cannot be said about Trump ... the thrice, married adulterer. Those who trusted Trump lost their saving and some their homes.