I went to a mosque today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fra Grant

BANNED
Banned
First time in my life and I liked it. It was nice to sit in a quiet room, no religious symbols and soft carpet.

I chatted with someone there, asked the couple of questions I had in my mind and took part in midday prayer.

Interesting to hear how intertwined it is with the Bible and their expectation of Jesus coming back.

I will certainly go back for more :)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First time in my life and I liked it. It was nice to sit in a quiet room, no religious symbols and soft carpet.

I chatted with someone there, asked the couple of questions I had in my mind and took part in midday prayer.

Interesting to hear how intertwined it is with the Bible and their expectation of Jesus coming back.

You are a foolish.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Sadam Hussein. The picture of him coming out of his hole..priceless. That's the look of when Satan double crosses you.

chair

Maybe y'all should learn something about Islam. It has positive and negative sides. And ignorant hatred won't solve the problems we have with Islam today.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Maybe y'all should learn something about Islam.

i learned this 16 years ago:

maxresdefault.jpg

Truster

Pervert.

chair

Gentlemen, though blind hate and generalization are fun, they will not win wars.
We need Islam to change. And it can. Just as Christianity changed.

Greg Jennings

Christianity has not changed. People change. Truth does not.

Jesus Christ - the same yesterday, today, and forever.

Yes, Mohammedans need to change; into Christians.

Do Christians still have mass campaigns aimed at rounding up non-Christians and torturing/killing them until they confessed or converted?

Not anymore. But it used to happen. Islam CAN change, but I admit it's a tougher fix

Silent Hunter

Do Christians still have mass campaigns aimed at rounding up non-Christians and torturing/killing them until they confessed or converted?
I see some on this very thread would prefer the inquisition. Nothing has changed for these "christians" except that they are inhibited by the surrounding culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.