I think we should "force Jesus on people"..

republicanchick

I mean, think about it: the jihadists are trying to force their idiotic, barbaric "religion" (ha ha) on us... and what are we going to do? wimp out like the far left..

"Oh, the poor things. They weren't loved right as children.. Let's just give them jobs and all will be well w/ them and they will stop wanting to kill us.."

PLEASE

___

Quetzal

I mean, think about it: the jihadists are trying to force their idiotic, barbaric "religion" (ha ha) on us... and what are we going to do? wimp out like the far left..

"Oh, the poor things. They weren't loved right as children.. Let's just give them jobs and all will be well w/ them and they will stop wanting to kill us.."

PLEASE
___
Are you suggesting a more aggressive door to door campaign?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I'd like to point out that the Catholic Church and the Church fathers have generally disagreed: faith should not be forced or coerced.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

PLEASE

___

Are you suggesting a more aggressive door to door campaign?

Such as ... convert or else?

republicanchick

So, you claim to want to force Jesus on people... but you want other people to do it for you? :yawn:

umm... u know.. actually I was being just a TAD facetious... ?

otay?

But still... you have to wonder if maybe.. hmmm... well, you know... maybe it will come to something like that... Maybe it already has in some kinda way or another..

hmmmmm:juggle:
++l

Quetzal

umm... u know.. actually I was being just a TAD facetious... ?

otay?

But still... you have to wonder if maybe.. hmmm... well, you know... maybe it will come to something like that... Maybe it already has in some kinda way or another..

hmmmmm:juggle:
++l
Drop the nonsense and say exactly what you would like to happen so this discussion can move forward.

republicanchick

Drop the nonsense and say exactly what you would like to happen so this discussion can move forward.

I think we should tell the jihdists:

NO!

It is YOU who must convert or... Ok, not die... we won't kill you if you surrender and give up jihadi-ness... but...

Convert or... suffer the conseuqneces!

++

republicanchick

What consequences?

I'm still thinking aboiut that

It would depnd. If the Death to America nutcases want to surrender, well... if they have already killed Americans, they would go to prison. If they haven't, then they would be required to read the Bible and pass a test on it...

something like that

:cool:

TrakeM

I know.. but push has come to shove

eh?

++
So you would like to be exactly the same as a muslim that uses force and violence to push their religion?

If what you believe is rational and defensible, why not just talk to people, especially later in life when their critical thinking skills have been developed. If what you believe is rational and observable, won't you be able to convert rational critical thinking people to your ideas?

TrakeM

I'm still thinking aboiut that

It would depnd. If the Death to America nutcases want to surrender, well... if they have already killed Americans, they would go to prison. If they haven't, then they would be required to read the Bible and pass a test on it...

something like that

:cool:
And those that aren't death to America people and just don't believe in your religion?

You want to force people by law to push your religion? Have you ever heard of the US constitution? How would you feel if we forced you to push hinduism or atheism? Do you think that would violate your rights?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think we should tell the jihdists:

NO!

It is YOU who must convert or... Ok, not die... we won't kill you if you surrender and give up jihadi-ness... but...

Convert or... suffer the conseuqneces!

++

So, you believe they are wrong but are willing to use the same method as they do?

republicanchick

So you would like to be exactly the same as a muslim that uses force and violence to push their religion?

If what you believe is rational and defensible, why not just talk to people, especially later in life when their critical thinking skills have been developed. If what you believe is rational and observable, won't you be able to convert rational critical thinking people to your ideas?

Look, for crying out loud, I was being facetious... or half facetious. Even so, you have to admit it gets really tiresome having these malcontents (jihadists) around thwarting our freedoms..

I think no one should be considered educated who does not know the Bible fairly well..

I think the bible should be taught in our schools. It is really Neanderthal not to know the Bible. No one says a student has to be a Christian. But if you want to be considered educated...

+++