I found a picture of a marxist

Gary K

Banned
I agree. Just pointing it out.

I think that liberals (the real ones) are just a breadth away from being marxists (the so-called liberals). And I think that your analysis above is spot on.

I know what you're talking about. There are people who adopt all the political goals of marxism without understanding where they come from. Those people are just taken in by the sophistry and do not understand what they are backing, but that makes them no less dangerous to liberty. They still push the agenda. They still vote the agenda. They are marxists that just don't know they're marxists yet.

The word "liberal" was co-opted a long time ago. So was the word "progressive". Both have become, in the popular venacular, to stand for exactly the opposite of what they mean. Marxism takes us back to the days of peons and serfdom. It's regressive. LIberal used to mean openhanded, generous, tolerant, and to stand, politically, for as little government regulation as possible with as much personal liberty as possible. Now it stands for regression as the "liberals" want to take us back to the days fuedalism.