I don't have any questions for liberals.. except (?)

republicanchick

I don't have any Qs for libs... except maybe:

why don't you move to Iran

or Russia

since you seem to like those countries

but that is a rhetorical Q b/c they will never do that.. No, they want to stay here and ANNOY all the normal people

__

Mocking You

or Russia

but that is a rhetorical Q b/c they will never do that.. No, they want to stay here and ANNOY all the normal people

__

Originally Posted by republicanchick
don't criticize others if you yourself have not attempted to do what they do

Caledvwlch

geez... are you mentally challenged...?

oh wait... dumb Q

since I know the answer

I can't spell "paid" wrong, but it's okay for you to use the letter Q instead of the word "question"? Also, you didn't capitalize any of your leading words in your "sentences." Also, overuse of ellipses.

But on to your "topic." Iran is not a liberal democracy. Russia is not a liberal democracy. I think you're thinking of the Nordic countries.

republicanchick

I can't spell "paid" wrong, but it's okay for you to use the letter Q instead of the word "question"? Also, you didn't capitalize any of your leading words in your "sentences." Also, overuse of ellipses.

But on to your "topic." Iran is not a liberal democracy. Russia is not a liberal democracy. I think you're thinking of the Nordic countries.

I don't even think you know what u r talking about

Mr. "Payed"

oh, gee. I didn't know Iran was not a democracy!!! right...

I think 3 yr olds know that... but whatever... I'm getting bored w/ you...

libs are boring

___

Caledvwlch

I don't even think you know what u r talking about

Mr. "Payed"

oh, gee. I didn't know Iran was not a democracy!!! right...

I think 3 yr olds know that... but whatever... I'm getting bored w/ you...

libs are boring

___

You don't even know what a liberal is. Didn't you want to know why liberals don't just move to Iran? Liberals like democracy. The question would be better put, "Why don't all of you libs move to Sweden?"

rexlunae

or Russia

What makes you think I would want to live there?

If by that you mean that I don't want a war with either of them...

but that is a rhetorical Q b/c they will never do that.. No, they want to stay here and ANNOY all the normal people.

I think you're safe, as far as that goes.

You don't even know what a liberal is. Didn't you want to know why liberals don't just move to Iran? Liberals like democracy. The question would be better put, "Why don't all of you libs move to Sweden?"
I've been to Sweden, lived and worked there for a short time. Beautiful country, wonderful people, but the people pay steep taxes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_in_Sweden

As for national defense, I don't think they're particularly worried about the Danes and the Norwegians.

shagster01

yeh, the libs don't like Israel

but Iran... well, "we can work with them"

geez...

moron city

(a megalopolis by now...)

You like Israel though, right?

So why don't you move there.

Lead all the Libs by example. Don't be a hypocrite asking why they don't move away to countries they "like." Show everyone how it's done. Go on. . .

Put your money where your mouth is.

republicanchick

You like Israel though, right?

So why don't you move there.

Lead all the Libs by example. Don't be a hypocrite asking why they don't move away to countries they "like." Show everyone how it's done. Go on. . .

Put your money where your mouth is.

dumb... never said I don't like the US like the libs do