I Am The Devil's Advocate

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well I had heard you were a moron but I had to find out.

Then why ask if anybody takes me serious? Just admit it, your idiot brother told you to take a stab at somebody you don't even know. And you being evil like him, went for it.

I glad to know I am important to trolls I don't even know. :plain:

Samstarrett

Then why ask if anybody takes me serious? Just admit it, your idiot brother told you to take a stab at somebody you don't even know. And you being evil like him, went for it.

Greetings. At one time or another, I have suggested "stabs" for Devil's Advocate to take at you. This one, however, I had nothing to do with.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So anyone on this board who calls you on your trollish behavior is evil? Wowza, that's a whole lot of TOL'ees.

So you believe that individuals who mock and laugh at you do so because you are important. :plain:

:ha:

Krsto

So anyone on this board who calls you on your trollish behavior is evil? Wowza, that's a whole lot of TOL'ees.

So you believe that individuals who mock and laugh at you do so because you are important. :plain:

:ha:

We all gotta gain significance in this big world somehow.