HYPOCRITE ALERT: Michelle Obama’s Misogyny Hypocrisy

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Give us an example of her grace and truth.

"A shocking interview has surfaced that shows Michelle Obama go off on a racist rant that exposes her hatred for white people. The interview was conducted before her husband was first elected President, and Michelle of course immediately makes the interview all about race.

First, she demeans blacks by saying they all have an inferiority complex, then she implies that they all need to vote for Obama in order to be “good African Americans.” She continues to talk about all the oppression she has faced as a black person and continually uses the anti-white exclusionary term “people of color.”

Wow, we feel so bad for all the oppression you faced in your life, Ms. Princeton graduate!
Sheesh, this video reminds me of why I never liked Michelle from the beginning"

>> https://www.mrconservative.com/2014...sing-michelle-obamas-hatred-for-white-people/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
From Michelle's speech:

Because I can tell you that the men in my life do not talk about women like this. And I know that my family is not unusual. And to dismiss this as everyday locker-room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere.

. . . . strong men – men who are truly role models – don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Michelle speaks with grace and truth..........

Anna is the textbook example of someone who has bought into evil so deeply that she cannot see a lie that is right in her face. Anna is also the textbook example of the type of person who will destroy this nation.

This thread is about Michelle Obama's hypocrisy:

1) FACT: She invited rappers to the White House who say the most horrible, terrible, abusive things about women.
2) FACT: She claims that Trump's old comments cut her to the core.

There is no better example of hypocrisy than that. But Anna does have the decency, honesty, or morality to admit the truth. Worse then that, she calls Michelle's lies and hypocrisy "grace and truth." This is an example of someone who has so thoroughly lost their way that they see lies as truth and evil as good. That, my friends, is the Devil's work.

From Michelle's speech: Because I can tell you that the men in my life do not talk about women like this.......

That is another of Michelle's lies:
http://libertynews.com/2016/10/brea...apparently-showing-off-erection-to-reporters/

Did Moochelle ever say that Islam's treatment of women, from honor killings to forced circumcisions, cut her "to the core"? I don't remember her coming out against that stuff. Ahh well, honor killings to forced circumcisions are okay but a dumb comment from Trump has her deeply troubled. Well, no hypocrisy there, right?

Anna just neg-repped this comment and said it is deplorable. Yet more proof that Anna does not want to see the truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a very close relative who is voting for Hillary. Doesn't know why can't come up with anything she's done while in government, and doesn't particularly like her. However, this relative is a College Graduate and very intelligent. However, he feels obliged to vote "Liberal Democrat." You can't talk politics with him, he "Clams up" right away. I think his liberal College professors helped to mold his political stances?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Anna is the textbook example....

[redacting the rest of CC's sheer desperate babble]

Anna just neg-repped this comment and said it is deplorable. Yet more proof that Anna does not want to see the truth.

This thread is about Michelle's grace and truth and your obvious and deplorable lack of either of those qualities.

Oh, and regarding the neg rep: I was just returning the favor of yours. Wasn't that neighborly of me? :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

A
nna, you love your lies, you love being lied to... ...we all see it even though you do not. What you call"babble" is just the truth. I repeat:

Anna is the textbook example of someone who has bought into evil so deeply that she cannot see a lie that is right in her face. Anna is also the textbook example of the type of person who will destroy this nation.

1) FACT: She invited rappers to the White House who say the most horrible, terrible, abusive things about women.

There is no better example of hypocrisy than that. But Anna does have the decency, honesty, or morality to admit the truth. Worse then that, she calls Michelle's lies and hypocrisy "grace and truth." This is an example of someone who has so thoroughly lost their way that they see lies as truth and evil as good. That, my friends, is the Devil's work.

.....Oh, and regarding the neg rep: I was just returning the favor of yours........
Not really. I neg-repped a blatant lie you told. You neg-repped a truthful factual post, more proof that you have no sense of right & wrong, which of course we all already know.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

A
nna, you love your lies, you love being lied to... ...we all see it even though you do not. What you call"babble" is just the truth. I repeat:

Try refuting the truth of Michelle's words. You can't do it, so you try to to deflect attention from them the only way you know how.

You claimed that Trump's boast of sexual assault was something that all men talked about. Michelle thinks better of the men in her life than you do of yourself and the men in your life.

Not really.

Yes, I really did return the favor. :)

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

^^
Just a re-cap for the folks, this is what Anna calls "babble":

1) FACT: Michelle invited rappers to the White House who say the most horrible, terrible, abusive things about women.
2) FACT: Michelle claims that Trump's old comments cut her to the core.

Two bonafide, indisputable facts that prove the premise of this thread. Anna, cold hard facts are not babble. FYI

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

^^
Just a re-cap for the folks, this is what Anna calls "babble":

1) FACT: Michelle invited rappers to the White House who say the most horrible, terrible, abusive things about women.
2) FACT: Michelle claims that Trump's old comments cut her to the core.

Two bonafide, indisputable facts that prove the premise of this thread. Anna, cold hard facts are not babble. FYI

Come on, CC, give it your best shot. Try to refute the truth of Michelle's speech.

You could start with these:

Because I can tell you that the men in my life do not talk about women like this. And I know that my family is not unusual. And to dismiss this as everyday locker-room talk is an insult to decent men everywhere.

. . . . strong men – men who are truly role models – don’t need to put down women to make themselves feel powerful.

And then maybe explain why you don't know any men like that in your life.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

"Grace and truth"
- annabenedetti

michelle-obama-plays-race-card-again-museums-are-only-for-wh-politics-1431044409.jpg