How will 2P2P's Jews get to the millenium? Will they believe the Gospel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Then there's the real HEAVYWEIGHT intellect of Danoh, declaring things Satanic! Always a winner! Do a victory lap and then learn what the question is.

If the accumulative promise was the resurrection of Christ, launching the mission and kingdom of Christ, 2P2P says that is not the plain meaning of the text! Not because of the text, but because of the infection of 2P2P, which is muck and fraud.

Yo, knucklehead; it was STP - not me - who just a few posts before this one of yours I am replying to, referred to your self-delusion as Satanic.

My own perspective on your notions is that you just approach things from a different angle.

Lol, I'm actually you're only non-supporting supporter on here :chuckle:

SaulToPaul 2

This is all total ignorance. It won't be like this at all, even if it is written as clean as a 3 layered pudding for dessert.

It is not based on what is actually there in Acts 2 about David , nor from Acts 13. You cute little system is made up and is not in the NT.

You don't know what is going on with the 'graduating' from the child-trainer to maturity in Colossians, Galatians and Hebrews.

You don't know what moving from shadow/copy to Reality is about.

So you go back to Judaism, which the apostles do not. You go the opposite direction of Acts 26 and what he says there.

You can't explain what would possibly create conflict with Judaism because you don't really know what it is saying about David's throne, which is maybe more clear in Acts 13 than in ch 2.

:chuckle:

Poor IP. Put down the commentaries.

Interplanner

There are many good news messages in the Holy Bible, more than 3.

No, there was a shadow of it in the gift of the land. Once. it was called the good news of entrance to the land, once. Heb. 4. The whole rest of the OT and NT is referring to Christ Messiah crucified since before the creation of the world.

Now there is the Gospel of Christ in the kingdom or reign of Christ which exists through proclamation of it, Rom 16's finale.

Everything the NT says in plain meaning is overturned by 2P2P into muck and fraud with its dementia called 'literalism' which always gives it exceptions to the plain, historical, grammatical meaning.

SaulToPaul 2

No, there was a shadow of it in the gift of the land. Once. it was called the good news of entrance to the land, once. Heb. 4. The whole rest of the OT and NT is referring to Christ Messiah crucified since before the creation of the world.

Now there is the Gospel of Christ in the kingdom or reign of Christ which exists through proclamation of it, Rom 16's finale.

Everything the NT says in plain meaning is overturned by 2P2P into muck and fraud with its dementia called 'literalism' which always gives it exceptions to the plain, historical, grammatical meaning.

:chuckle:

Poor IP, commentary worshiper

northwye

That those of the physical bloodline - the chosen people - will accept Christ in mass at the end of the Church age is not made explicit in the descriptions of Christian Zionism by its founders.

The belief that the physical bloodline from Abraham is still in effect is fundamental to Christian Zionism's doctrine that Israel, meaning Old Covenant Israel, is now a people of God, alongside the church.

Not defining Christian Zionist theology by use of quotes from its founders invites confusion. Which means in the argument exactly what is being argued about is not clear. But there is a lot of negative emotion and attacking of individuals going on in "the argument," which is the dialectic that Paul warned against in I Timothy 6: 20-21.

John Darby said that the "Church has sought to settle itself here, but it has no place on the earth... [Though] making a most constructive parenthesis, it forms no part of the regular order of God's earthly plans, but is merely an
interruption of them to give a fuller character and meaning to
them..."

John. N. Darby, 'The Character of Office in The Present Dispensation'
Collected Writings., Eccl. I, Vol. I, p. 94.

"Israel is an eternal nation, heir to an eternal land, with an eternal kingdom, on which David rules from an eternal throne so that in eternity, '...never the twain, Israel and church, shall meet." Lewis S. Chafer, Systematic Theology (Dallas, Dallas Seminary Press, 1975), Vol. 4. pp. 315-323.......For dispensationalists Israel must always mean Old Covenant Israel, and none other. Chafer was an early American dispensationalist who followed C.I. Scofield and Chafer founded Dallas Theological Seminary.

Chafer says "The nation Israel, God's chosen earthly people, to whom at
least five-sixths of the Bible is addressed and with whom the great
covenants are made (Rom 9:4-5) -- which covenants secure to that nation a
land, a nation, a throne, a King, and a kingdom -- are now scattered
throughout all the nations of the earth (Deut 4:26-28; Deut 28:63-68; Jer
16:13), and are to remain scattered until they (a remnant; ed.) are
gathered into their own land (Deut 30:3-6; Isa 11:11-12; Isa 14:1-3; Isa
60:1-22; Jer 23:6-8; Jer 32:37-44; Jer 33:7-9; Eze 37:21-25; Mic 4:6-8)
under the reign of Christ Jesus at His return."

Lewis S. Chafer refers to physical Israel as God's earthy chosen people.

Charles C. Ryrie (born 1925) says:
"basic promise of Dispensationalism is two purposes of God expressed
in the formation of two peoples who maintain their distinction
throughout eternity." Charles C. Ryrie, Dispensationalism Today,1966, pp.44-45.

J. Dwight Pentecost in his book Things To Come ( 1965) says "The church and Israel are two distinct groups with whom God has a divine plan.

Dispensationalism-Christian Zionism has been called separation theology, because it separates the people of God into two different groups, those of the physical bloodline and the Church. Dual Covenant Theology is another name for dispensationalism-Christian Zionism. Dual Covenant Theology says that Jews are saved by following the Old Covenant practices and beliefs, while non-Jews must accept Christ to be saved.

John Hagee has been reported to have said or implied that all that Jews need to do in order to be saved is to follow the Abrahamic Covenant, though Hagee may not be consistent with this view all the time.

In his book, In Defense of Israel, Hagee says "The Jewish people have a relationship to God through the law of God as given through Moses," "I believe that every Gentile person can only come to God through the cross of Christ. I believe that every Jewish person who lives in the light of the Torah, which is the word of God, has a relationship with God and will come to redemption. "The law of Moses is sufficient enough to bring a person into the knowledge of God until God gives him a greater revelation.... Judaism doesn't need Christianity to explain its existence. But Christianity has to have Judaism to explain its existence."

Yet Hagee denies that he preaches Dual Covenant theology.

See https://livinginthespirit.net/2015/06/06/dual-covenant-theory-and-john-hagee/

"We believe in the promise of Genesis 12:3 regarding the Jewish people and the nation of Israel. We believe that this is an eternal covenant between God and the seed of Abraham to which God is faithful." This statement was taken directly from John Hagee Ministries website on their Beliefs page."

Hegee's statement saying that there is an eternal covenant between God and the physical seed of Abraham is in agreement with the statements above by Chafer, Ryrie and Pentecost on the definition of dispensationalism.

Right Divider

Body part
That those of the physical bloodline - the chosen people - will accept Christ in mass at the end of the Church age is not made explicit in the descriptions of Christian Zionism by its founders.
I could not care less what "the founders of Christ Zionism" think or say. I only care what the Bible says.

The belief that the physical bloodline from Abraham is still in effect is fundamental to Christian Zionism's doctrine that Israel, meaning Old Covenant Israel, is now a people of God, alongside the church.
If this is what they say, then they are idiots. According to the Bible, Israel has been temporarily set aside (not completely abandoned as many clueless people say). God is currently dispensing His grace to all without distinction NOW. Not before or after.... but NOW.

John Hagee is a confused poser.

Status
Not open for further replies.