How to tell if you're a Marxist

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have a really caring Doctor. I went to his office complaining of a terrible pain in my stomach area. He told me: "I think you'll be alright, if not, I'll send flowers."

Arthur Brain

Well, since my 'Antagonistic Accusers' have neither proved their case nor showed any interest in my 'Deal,' I'm forced to withdraw my offer. As of this day; May 5, 2018, the deal is withdrawn and null and void. I was gracious enough to extend my 'deal' to my number one Nemesis, Town Heretic. The same 'deal' was offered to Arthur Brain. (Town's sidekick and fellow accuser) Neither of them would take the deal offered to them. Therefore, the 'deal' has been officially taken off the table. I gave them both the opportunity to 'take action' and apparently, they weren't up to the task?

I hold no grudge towards either of my 'Accusers,' however, I expect them to discontinue their accusatory stance.

It has been sorted out. TH replied to the same post of yours twice so he didn't initiate the conversation and you somehow seem to have forgotten that you sent the original message. Nobody wanted to see you permanently banned. I took the "deal" because I knew with certainty that TH wouldn't lie in general, let alone about something as petty as this so it was more than a safe bet. So, that's that, finally.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It has been sorted out. TH replied to the same post of yours twice so he didn't initiate the conversation and you somehow seem to have forgotten that you sent the original message. Nobody wanted to see you permanently banned. I took the "deal" because I knew with certainty that TH wouldn't lie in general, let alone about something as petty as this so it was more than a safe bet. So, that's that, finally.

In other words, nothing was proven, so no biggie, right? :think:

Arthur Brain

There's a simple way you could prove it yourself if you're still not satisfied. If TH was replying to your post then there'll be a "RE:" next to the title of the message and the little envelope icon in your PM inbox. If TH had sent you an original message then that won't be there. So, if you're still trying to say that TH initiated a conversation with you then you can prove it by showing the original message he sent where there'll be no "RE:" as he's not replying. If you've got that then you've "won your case".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a simple way you could prove it yourself if you're still not satisfied. If TH was replying to your post then there'll be a "RE:" next to the title of the message and the little envelope icon in your PM inbox. If TH had sent you an original message then that won't be there. So, if you're still trying to say that TH initiated a conversation with you then you can prove it by showing the original message he sent where there'll be no "RE:" as he's not replying. If you've got that then you've "won your case".

As I announced a few days ago: The 'Deal' was made 'null and void.' However, if you're still stuck on the past, perhaps you could create a thread about the subject and I'm more than willing to participate just for the amusement? Old GM is always up for some fun.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AB, I only wish you were a 'worthy opponent' when it comes to a game of 'Verbal fisticuffs.' However, you fall short in so many ways. You just cannot come up to my standards. And, that's a total shame and a pity.

Arthur Brain

As I announced a few days ago: The 'Deal' was made 'null and void.' However, if you're still stuck on the past, perhaps you could create a thread about the subject and I'm more than willing to participate just for the amusement? Old GM is always up for some fun.

Dude, all I've done is told you how you can "prove" it and I wasn't even interested in the "deal" at the time. It wasn't a bet I could lose and I wasn't interested in seeing you perma banned either. If you've got a message in your PM inbox without a "RE:" next to it then you can easily prove your case. We both know the only correspondence you've received from TH has been a reply although he acknowledges that he replied to the same post of yours twice so perhaps you initially mistook his second reply as a new PM? If he quoted you in it then I'm not sure how you couldn't see it was a reply even without the "RE:" bit but hey...

Arthur Brain

AB, I only wish you were a 'worthy opponent' when it comes to a game of 'Verbal fisticuffs.' However, you fall short in so many ways. You just cannot come up to my standards. And, that's a total shame and a pity.

This isn't "verbal fisticuffs" and self declared victors and blowhards are about as impressive as "internet tough guys" GM. You're just making yourself look silly writing stuff like that.

WizardofOz

Dude, all I've done is told you how you can "prove" it and I wasn't even interested in the "deal" at the time. It wasn't a bet I could lose and I wasn't interested in seeing you perma banned either. If you've got a message in your PM inbox without a "RE:" next to it then you can easily prove your case. We both know the only correspondence you've received from TH has been a reply although he acknowledges that he replied to the same post of yours twice so perhaps you initially mistook his second reply as a new PM? If he quoted you in it then I'm not sure how you couldn't see it was a reply even without the "RE:" bit but hey...

Yup. Old GM went real quick from 'we have to wait for Sherman so be patient' to 'the deal is off' all within a day.

I wonder why :think:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Like I said if you're so bothered by that past subject and you have all of this emotional involvement; create a thread about it (in order to vent your emotional turmoil) and I'll be happy to help you through this situation.

Arthur Brain

Like I said if you're so bothered by that past subject and you have all of this emotional involvement; create a thread about it (in order to vent your emotional turmoil) and I'll be happy to help you through this situation.

I'm not bothered at all, but you seem to be given your first reply above. The proof's there okay, one message in your inbox without a "RE:" is all you would need. You haven't got it so man up dude and just accept you dropped the ball on this.

Arthur Brain

AB, it's not healthy for you to keep this pent up emotional upheaval without seeking a way to vent your emotional turmoil and obvious PTSD.

GM, this silly passive aggressive stuff doesn't work with me, you should realize this by now. You talk about being a man of steadfast, moral character so reflect that instead of this...If you're no longer bothered about who said what to who first then fine, you were the one so emotionally invested in "defending your character" by making such a ridiculous "deal" with TH in the first place. You were never gonna win it so just get over it and lets move on to more interesting topics, like, say...anything.