How To Spot Trump's Endless Lying...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
We all know Trump fibs and exaggerates and changes his mind depending on which way the wind is blowing.
So did Obama and Clinton.
Trump is just not as good at hiding it.
Which ones hide it better or worse is of little importance.
Just one dirty rat calling another rat dirty.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
We all know Trump fibs and exaggerates and changes his mind depending on which way the wind is blowing.
So did Obama and Clinton.
Trump is just not as good at hiding it.
Which ones hide it better or worse is of little importance.
Just one dirty rat calling another rat dirty.

The mantra of every corrupt politician:
"but they do it, too!"

Watergate started with Nixon being convinced that his opponents had to be as crooked as he was. That's how those guys roll.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
"but they do it, too!"

Watergate started with Nixon being convinced that his opponents had to be as crooked as he was. That's how those guys roll.

it-s-mueller-time-mens-performance-t-shirt.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"but they do it, too!"

You want Trump to be found "crooked" just like Hillary and Nixon were. The difference is, Trump has committed no crimes. No Crimes.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
You want Trump to be found "crooked" just like Hillary and Nixon were. The difference is, Trump has committed no crimes. No Crimes.

AArVqz8.img

Some are beginning to think that the Russian placement of ads in "Facebook" during the 2016 Election will turn out to be at the core of collusion with the Trump Campaign!

The Russians made extensive use of "Facebook" to influence the more recent French election - is there any reason to believe that Putin would dedicate fewer resources to target American voters than their French counterparts?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
AArVqz8.img

Some are beginning to think that the Russian placement of ads in "Facebook" during the 2016 Election will turn out to be at the core of collusion with the Trump Campaign!

The Russians made extensive use of "Facebook" to influence the more recent French election - is there any reason to believe that Putin would dedicate fewer resources to target American voters than their French counterparts?
Yeah, Trump controls Facebook now. Stick to looking at cartoons.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Bannon still supports Trump and will go to war for him.

Bannon still supports Trump? Well let's see... During the 60 Minutes interview, Bannon said that Trump made "the biggest mistake in modern political history" by firing Comey. He also said that Trump's decision to allow debate in Congress over DACA will lead to a civil war in the Republican Party and cause them to lose in 2018. That doesn't sound like "support" to me.

He resigned, he wasn't fired.

Both Bannon and Sebastian Gorka were fired. Gorka stated: “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka’s letter expressed unhappiness with the direction the Trump administration’s foreign policy has taken, as signaled by the president’s recent speech on Afghanistan. -- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...radical_islam_globalism_vs_america_first.html

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
You want Trump to be found "crooked" just like Hillary and Nixon were.

Nixon actually got caught at doing crooked things. So did Trump; it cost him millions when he was charged with defrauding people in his "Trump University" scam. Clinton has so far, not been found to have committed anything illegal.

The difference is, Trump has committed no crimes. No Crimes.

There is fraud, for which he copped a deal where he paid back millions in damages. And of course, there are now a number of investigations. Be patient; Mueller is getting to the bottom of that.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Bannon still supports Trump? Well let's see... During the 60 Minutes interview, Bannon said that Trump made "the biggest mistake in modern political history" by firing Comey. He also said that Trump's decision to allow debate in Congress over DACA will lead to a civil war in the Republican Party and cause them to lose in 2018. That doesn't sound like "support" to me.

Both Bannon and Sebastian Gorka were fired. Gorka stated: “[G]iven recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka’s letter expressed unhappiness with the direction the Trump administration’s foreign policy has taken, as signaled by the president’s recent speech on Afghanistan. -- https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...radical_islam_globalism_vs_america_first.html
I saw the interview, Bannon said he's still a Trump supporter on the Trump Train and that he will fight for Trump. He then offered "opinions" about DACA and Comey.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

Doesn't sound like support to me, either. And Bannon's news outlet has taken to calling Trump "Amnesty Don." So I'm inclined to agree with you.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Doesn't sound like support to me, either. And Bannon's news outlet has taken to calling Trump "Amnesty Don." So I'm inclined to agree with you.

You know how fragile Trump's ego is. Can you imagine how Trump must have reacted when he heard about what Bannon said? He must have been fuming!

Shortly before Bannon got the axe, Trump stated that there were "leakers" in his administration, and that if these unnamed people didn't stop leaking info to the press, they would be fired. Well, during the 60 Minutes interview, at time 22:28, Charlie Rose accused Bannon of being one of the leakers, and Bannon did not deny it. Quite interesting, don't you think?

And Bannon's news outlet has taken to calling Trump "Amnesty Don." So I'm inclined to agree with you.

Yep, and here are some quotes from the comments section of one of Breitbart's articles:

"Trump kicked out the only honest, pro-American voices in his whole cabinet....he is going down with the swamp now!"

"Yeah it's Idiotic. It makes Bannon and Gorka look bad."

"Trumps staff is now nothing but Obamabots!!!"

"Trump chose globalists over Americans. We should have seen this coming."

"Why is Breitbart putting Bolton's name in the same sentence with Gorka and Bannon? Bolton is a warmonger NeoCon. He helped give us the Iraq debacle"

Source: http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...olton-gorka-bannon-urged-trump-end-iran-deal/

Last edited: