HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?

God's Truth

As Paul told the Corinthians (I Cor 15:56) the strength of sin is the law.

For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

The Jews who rejected Jesus' blood cleaning them, those Jews wanted to keep cleaning themselves the way Moses intructed.

When you read Paul saying not of by works but by faith, it is ABOUT CLEANING works versus just having faith that Jesus' blood cleans you, cleans you of the sins you repent of doing.

Paul is NOT saying faith without obeying God.

Jesus says why do you call me Lord and do not do what I say.

Jesus says only those who obey.

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?

Matthew 7:21 Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Did you read those scriptures?

People think Paul is saying all we have to do is say Jesus is Lord and believe. Paul is not saying that we can call Jesus Lord and not obey! We are to obey the one we call Lord. You can't say someone is your Lord and not obey. Peter and James heard of that ludicrous teaching and misunderstanding of Paul. James call the people foolish, and Peter calls them unstable and ignorant, for who would think that God is saying people are condemned for obeying Him?

See James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, and 24. See also 2 Peter 3:16, and 17.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
As a reminder Nihilo is number 10 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Religious Zealots (saved by works crowd) category. :burnlib:
And as another reminder, this user account doesn't even have a category of heretics who deny that the resurrection of the Lord Jesus from the dead on the third day, is a nonfictional fact of history. What kind of a heretic list doesn't have this category? One made up by a loser, like this user account.

And Sd, I've got a live one at this very moment, struggling against admitting to something they don't want to admit to. :burnlib:
As promised.
What some people saw was Jesus rising to a cloud, beyond their sight, in a physical body. They assumed that that meant that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body.

The verses which you mention does not address Jesus' rising and how he rose specifically. However the following does that:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

In order to clear this up, we have to get into the following:

Fact is there are two gospels. which are for two different sets of people. These gospels relate to Jesus' two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The gospels are one each for the above two agendas. There are two gospels:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
7 But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as the gospel of the circumcision was unto Peter;

The gospels are as follows:

1. The gospel of circumcision is righteousness that is with the ten commandments and other ideals and laws and canons etc. This was given for 'the dead who bury their dead'. The dead are people whose spirit must be saved. This gospel was rendered onto to Peter. However Paul was also called use this gospel.

2. There is the gospel of uncircumcision. This is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments and without any other ideals and laws like canons etc. This is for the spiritually aware (the converted) who can follow Jesus. This gospel was rendered onto only Paul. Peter did not have the actualization to use or teach this gospel.

This means that Peter could legitimately teach only one gospel which is the gospel of circumcision. It was totally different for Paul. Paul had to teach the two gospels.

Therefore you will find Paul teaching two set of things depending on his audience. He will teach one set of things to the 'the dead who bury their dead' And he will teach another set of things to those who can follow Jesus.

When it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to the dead who bury their dead, Paul taught about Jesus rising in a physical body. This is not possible or truth. Truth is that flesh and blood cannot enter heaven.

However 'the dead who bury their dead' are not given to know truth. So they get a parable which says that Jesus rose to heaven in a physical body. Fact is, all they saw was Jesus rising to a cloud beyond their sight in a physical body. This is what they saw. Jesus rising to a cloud in a physical body is not Jesus rising to spirit heaven.

On the other hand, when it came to talking about the rising of Jesus, to spiritually aware people (i.e those who can follow Jesus) Paul confirmed the truth because they were given to know truth. The truth is that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The above revelation confirmed the truth which is that there are two bodies. There is a physical body and a spirit body and Jesus rose to heaven clad only in his Spirit body.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is made up of two sets of things. One set is for those who can 'follow Jesus'. The other is for 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The sad and unfortunate fact is that a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christian denied, undermined and relegated Paul and did not recognize the gospel of un-circumcision which is exclusively for those who can and do 'follow Jesus'. .

In fact a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians did not recognize the difference in these two gospels. Instead they esteem and used only the gospel of circumcision which is for only 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Truster

You don't have truth to defend your beliefs so Satan gave you the desire to insult.

You are an insult to all that is true, holy and just. You have the stench of hell. Others that tiptoe around trying not to offend will be cast into outer darkness with you. You will not stand at the judgement and say that I didn't warn you. Or that I gave an uncertain message.

Repent and trust or burn.

God's Truth

The righteousness of the Law stands in the strength of "do this and live".
Jesus came to teach the guidelines for the new covenant. The new covenant is about grace, it is about being reconciled to God, it is about receiving the Spirit of God, and being put in God.

Jesus came and gave the guidelines for the new covenant, and he tells us exactly what to do to be saved.

He tells us exactly what to do to have the kind of heart that he lives in.
The righteousness of faith stands in the weakness of man and the strength of God to do for man what man could (and would) never do for himself.

Again, Jesus tells us what we have to do to receive the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is the Helper of those God choose to save, and those are the people who believe and obey.

What Paul says about obedience stands, but to the unregenerate the command to obey is more law.
God does not give the Holy Spirit and regenerate unbelievers.

I can prove easily to you that what you just said is not from God.

Prove it to yourself, prove it by giving one scripture that says or shows God saving unbelievers.

It is not there.

To the one who is saved, it is only what he has been made willing to do. If a man is saved, it isn't on the basis of his obedience. If a man is not saved, trusting in his obedience will get him nowhere.

Trusting Jesus' words is never ever wrong.

Jesus tells us what to do, and if you do it, you will be blessed.

God's Truth

You are an insult to all that is true, holy and just. You have the stench of hell. Others that tiptoe around trying not to offend will be cast into outer darkness with you. You will not stand at the judgement and say that I didn't warn you. Or that I gave an uncertain message.

Repent and trust or burn.

You don't have truth to defend your beliefs so Satan gave you the desire to insult.

Truster

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

Truster

You would also have accused Paul guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 KJV

God's Truth

You would have accused Messiah Yah Shua to be guilty of not loving his neighbour as himself, of biting and devouring others, and of not manifesting the fruit of the Spirit when he called certain people:

Hypocrites (Matthew 6:2,5; 7:5; 15:7; 16:3; 22:18; 23:13,14,15,23,25,27,29; Mark 7:6; Luke 6:42; 11:44; 12:56; 13:15)

Vipers (Matthew 12:34; 23:33)

Dogs (Matthew 7:6; Revelation 22:15).

Swine (Matthew 7:6)

Children of hell (Matthew 23:15)

Fools (Matthew 23:17,19; Luke 11:40; 12:20; 24:25)

Blind (Matthew 15:14; 23:16,17,19,24,26; Revelation 3:17)

Serpents (Matthew 23:33)

Of their father the devil (John 8:44), liars (John 8:55; Revelation 2:2)

And their denomination or cult a synagogue of Satan (Revelation 2:9)

You would have despised Him, because these are the words He would have used to describe you.

As you accuse the saints, you accuse and curse the Master.

You keep putting your same ignorant copy and paste of scriptures you do not understand.

You are no Jesus, and you are not even the greatest man born to a woman besides Jesus. Neither are you an apostle Paul.

No person of God in the Bible verbally abuses people the way you do.

You are delusional.

God's Truth

Why you are allowed to call your verbal abuse a discussion or debate is beyond me.

You should be stopped but since God's Truth is hated by many, it is tolerated.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nikolai,

If a neg rep shows up to you, please disregard it. I hit the wrong icon!

So sorry. Your answers to GT are excellent and right on.

Nang

Truster

Why you are allowed to call your verbal abuse a discussion or debate is beyond me.

You should be stopped but since God's Truth is hated by many, it is tolerated.

This is not verbal abuse this is targeted facts aimed at a worker of iniquity masquerading as a saint.

You are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

You are not only hated but despised and reviled as anti-Messiah.

God's Truth

This is not verbal abuse this is targeted facts aimed at a worker of iniquity masquerading as a saint.

You are unredeemed, unregenerate and unrepentant.

You are not only hated but despised and reviled as anti-Messiah.

I get what you think of me, now stop your verbal abuse and debate, or be quiet.

God's Truth

Nikolai,

If a neg rep shows up to you, please disregard it. I hit the wrong icon!

So sorry. Your answers to GT are excellent and right on.

Nang

Nang,

Be reasonable and wait to give Nikolai kudos AFTER he/she addresses what I said.

This is a discussion group and I am used to people not coming back to actually engage in a discussion. Many here just post their beliefs and run.

Truster

I get what you think of me, now stop your verbal abuse and debate, or be quiet.

I think you'll find that this thread is one that I started. I've had to request two threads be closed in the last two weeks because of you disgusting remarks. I shall ask if this can be closed as well as you have derailed this.

God's Truth

I think you'll find that this thread is one that I started. I've had to request two threads be closed in the last two weeks because of you disgusting remarks. I shall ask if this can be closed as well as you have derailed this.

Your threads should be ignored by all.

Truster

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.​

The finding of the strait gate is the first manifestation of The Sovereign will and Might. It is sudden, unexpected, forthright and unmistakably obvious, because the blind sinner has just been given eyes to see and ears to hear. He has also been allocated a portion of precious trust in this matter and all other circumstances he shall be witness to and subjected to while in this realm of time.

The narrow way is the way of conclusions or revelations. Each and every conclusion will be based on a single principle. That the Almighty is Sovereign of all He created and is subject to nothing or nobody.

That everything He decreed will come to pass in an appointed manner at the appointed time. If this were not the case it would mean that the Eternal was subject to changing circumstances and the whims of men and demons. This is the kind of God that most people imagine. That is why they have no peace, because there is no unchanging foundation on which to rest.

There is absolutely no access to the revelation, manifestation and sincere acceptance of the Sovereign Rule of the Almighty, but by the finding of the strait gate, regeneration, conversion and repentance. The natural man will be aghast at the suggestion that man is of no account. That the will of unregenerate man has about as much influence as that of a gnat.

Ephesians 1:11 “according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:”

Prov 16 "Veh hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil". :4​

Acts 17:28 …..”In who we live and stir and be”.​

"Thine, O YAH VEH, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, O YAH VEH, and thou art exalted as head above all." 1 Chron 29:11​

DEADLY SERIOUS

Try and get this thread back on course.

Reactions: Lon

Truster

SOVEREIGN OR SUBJECT.​

But our God is in the heavens: he hath done whatsoever he hath pleased. Psalm 115:3

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? Daniel 4:35​

Back on course?

Truster

THE INWARD REVELATION OF THE UNITY OF THE DIVINE ESSENCE IN THREE PERSONS.

This certain and true revelation is received soon after regeneration. It has no need to be studied or questioned. It is as certain and immovable as the foundation of the earth.

Only the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners receive and love this truth. Where there is no love of this truth a powerful delusion is sent and those that recive the delusion are caused to believe the lie.

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
And for this cause ELOHIM shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

DEADLY SERIOUS.

God's Truth

Neg rep from Truster:

May 16th, 2017 12:37 PM
Truster
Thread: HOW SERIOUS ARE DOCTRINAL ERRORS?
You hate the fact that my threads are read.

No, Truster, I am not hateful and it makes no sense to say I hate it that your threads are read if I am posting in your thread.