How Joe Biden Skewered Republicans in State of the Union Masterclass

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
President Joe Biden has won praise for an exchange with Republican hecklers during his State of the Union address on Tuesday when he suggested the GOP had agreed not to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

During his speech, Biden accused members of the GOP of wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare and was met with an angry reaction from some Republicans, including Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, who shouted "You lie, you lie!" and "Liar!"

Some other Republicans shouted "no," but Biden responded to their criticism, arguing that he was not "saying it's a majority" of Republicans who support the idea.

"Anybody who doubts it, contact my office," Biden said. "I'll give you a copy. I'll give you a copy of the proposal."

The president was referring to a proposal last year from Republican Senator Rick Scott that would have required Congress to reauthorize the programs every five years and would have made Medicare and Social Security vulnerable to cuts.

The idea was rejected Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell but Biden has repeatedly used it to criticize Republicans.

On Tuesday, the president suggested that Republicans in the chamber were agreeing not to cut Social Security and Medicare.

"So folks, as we all apparently agree, Social Security and Medicare is off the books now, right?" Biden said.

"We got unanimity!" Biden shouted over cheers in the chamber . . . .

5f2220806a940afd0faac46ec8671e8d--joe-biden-vice-president.jpg

"Dark Brandon gets Republicans to cheerily promise not to cut Social Security and Medicare live during the #SOTU speech!"

popcorn.gif

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
President Joe Biden has won praise for an exchange with Republican hecklers during his State of the Union address on Tuesday when he suggested the GOP had agreed not to make cuts to Social Security and Medicare.

During his speech, Biden accused members of the GOP of wanting to cut Social Security and Medicare and was met with an angry reaction from some Republicans, including Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, who shouted "You lie, you lie!" and "Liar!"

Some other Republicans shouted "no," but Biden responded to their criticism, arguing that he was not "saying it's a majority" of Republicans who support the idea.

"Anybody who doubts it, contact my office," Biden said. "I'll give you a copy. I'll give you a copy of the proposal."

The president was referring to a proposal last year from Republican Senator Rick Scott that would have required Congress to reauthorize the programs every five years and would have made Medicare and Social Security vulnerable to cuts.

The idea was rejected Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell but Biden has repeatedly used it to criticize Republicans.

On Tuesday, the president suggested that Republicans in the chamber were agreeing not to cut Social Security and Medicare.

"So folks, as we all apparently agree, Social Security and Medicare is off the books now, right?" Biden said.

"Dark Brandon gets Republicans to cheerily promise not to cut Social Security and Medicare live during the #SOTU speech!"

popcorn.gif
Oh good you're back

Like a malignant tumor

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
Whoever started this thread is on crack. That senile pedophile Biden folded like a deck of cards when the patriots shouted him down. He did nothing but lie from beginning to end. What a pathetic excuse for a human being he is.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Dark Brandon knew how to deal with the howling embarrassment of MTG, who is no "patriot."
If MTG and Joe Biden were both given a surprise pop quiz to recite verbatim the First Amendment of the Constitution, that would be an excellent indicator of who is the biggest patriot.

Who do you think would come closest to reciting it most accurately? If you say you think Biden would, you're high.

Last edited:

marke

popcorn.gif
Biden does not care about social security. He is pandering to the ignorant class by repeating dead-horse democrat talking points that have been promoted year after year for decades. Republicans have no more intention of cutting social security than Biden does of raising taxes on rich politicians like himself and hundreds of multimillionaire democrat voters.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
If MTG and Joe Biden were both given a surprise pop quiz to recite verbatim the First Amendment of the Constitution, that would be an excellent indicator of who is the biggest patriot.

Who do you think would come closest to reciting it most accurately? If you say you think Biden would, you're high.
I think Biden would, and I'm not high (at the moment).

I'd also put Joe Biden's IQ up against MTG's any day--and that's why she'll get nowhere fast. It's mere child's play to outsmart a dimwit such as her.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Biden may be smart ...
He isn't. He graduated near the bottom of his class at Syracuse Law School, having had to beg his way back in after having been suspended and nearly expelled for plagiarism.

For an accurate assessment of the intellectual ability of Joe the Rapist, I refer you to the guy who was Joe's boss for 8 long years:

"Never underestimate Joe's ability to f(oul) things up"

Barry "The Kenyan" Sotero

Arthur Brain

Given the amount of conspiracy and out there rubbish that MTG has spouted and still seems to then Biden. I'm not high in saying that either but she must have been plenty of times to come out with the nonsense that she has over the years...

marke

Given the amount of conspiracy and out there rubbish that MTG has spouted and still seems to then Biden. I'm not high in saying that either but she must have been plenty of times to come out with the nonsense that she has over the years...
Leftists hate MTG for the same reason they despise God's influence in politics.