How Jesus Justifies Ungodly Sinners and Reconciles the World unto God

God's Truth

The law is obedience.

Those that are under the law are obligated to fulfill the law.

There is only one law, it is the law of Moses. Jesus did not change the law, he elevated it and spiritualized it.
The scripture PLAINLY says there was a CHANGE to the law, but you say no. You plainly go against what is written. How is it you depend on your worthless wisdom instead of God's wisdom?

For the Christian the written law has been abolished. The law is now written on the hearts of Christians by the Holy Spirit, Hebrews 8:12.
That is right, the law is written on the saved hearts.

The new law with it's changes are written on the saved hearts.

You just spoke against your ignorant and insane beliefs; the beliefs you keep bombarding us with, and that is that we do not have to obey and cannot obey. You are a half sibling of the Calvinist, and still false.

Christians are no longer called to live accoring to laws, rules, or religion. The call now is to live by faith, "The just shall live by faith" Romans 1:17, not by rules, laws or religion.

The law was only temporary until Christ should come and then it was abolished.
We live by faith that Jesus' blood cleans us and that means we no longer have to clean ourselves by doing the ceremonial works.

You seem as if you will never know God's Truth, but then again, you can humble yourself at anytime and be saved.

Robert Pate

Banned
The scripture PLAINLY says there was a CHANGE to the law, but you say no. You plainly go against what is written. How is it you depend on your worthless wisdom instead of God's wisdom?

That is right, the law is written on the saved hearts.

The new law with it's changes are written on the saved hearts.

You just spoke against your ignorant and insane beliefs; the beliefs you keep bombarding us with, and that is that we do not have to obey and cannot obey. You are a half sibling of the Calvinist, and still false.

We live by faith that Jesus' blood cleans us and that means we no longer have to clean ourselves by doing the ceremonial works.

You seem as if you will never know God's Truth, but then again, you can humble yourself at anytime and be saved.

Naw, you don't obey.

You may think that you are obeying. But you know in your heart that you don't measure up to God's standards, which is perfection.

To keep the law and the commandments you would have to be Jesus, are you Jesus? I don't think so.

Paul said that you miss the mark which makes you a sinner, Romans 3:23.

What you need to do is you need to learn the Gospel so that you can see how God justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5. of which I am one of.

beloved57

Jesus says we will not have life if we do not eat his flesh.

Tell me, according to what Jesus says, how do we eat his flesh? How do you get life?

I don't know what you talking about, the Jesus I believe in, by His one obedience, many were made righteous! Rom 5:19,and righteousness brings life!

God's Truth

I don't know what you talking about, the Jesus I believe in, by His one obedience, many were made righteous! Rom 5:19,and righteousness brings life!

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

That is what Jesus says.

Now tell me how you drink his blood and eat his flesh.

beloved57

John 6:53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.

That is what Jesus says.

Now tell me how you drink his blood and eat his flesh.

If you want to know my views on that, read my post and threads, I have explained that verse already!

God's Truth

It is because I have the Holy Spirit that I say what I do.

The Bible makes it very clear that... "There is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10.

Read the whole scripture. Paul is quoting scripture from the Old Testament. The scripture says there is none righteous who has not ever not sinned.

Read it more carefully, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you and more.

Robert Pate

Banned
Read the whole scripture. Paul is quoting scripture from the Old Testament. The scripture says there is none righteous who has not ever not sinned.

Read it more carefully, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you and more.

Maybe if I stand on my head and close one eye it will say something different.

How about this one? "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

What are you going to do about that one?

And then John says, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

You think that Paul and John are liars don't you?

beloved57

Maybe if I stand on my head and close one eye it will say something different.

How about this one? "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

What are you going to do about that one?

And then John says, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us" 1 John 1:8.

You think that Paul and John are liars don't you?

Both of you teach salvation by works, by what a person does, that is boasting in man !