How Jesus Justifies the Ungodly and Reconciles Them Unto God

Robert Pate

Banned
The jesus you preach is a failure

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Has your Jesus reconciled the world unto God? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Has your Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2.

Has your Jesus victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil? Colossians 2:15.

All your Jesus can do is provide salvation for just some, but not all.

beloved57

Has your Jesus reconciled the world unto God? 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

Has your Jesus atoned for the sins of the whole world? 1 John 2:2.

Has your Jesus victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil? Colossians 2:15.

All your Jesus can do is provide salvation for just some, but not all.

You don't believe or understand one of those scriptures, you teach salvation by works, by what a person does.

Epoisses

You don't believe or understand one of those scriptures, you teach salvation by works, by what a person does.

Faith is not a work of the flesh. When we hear something we either believe it or we don't, there is no effort involved. I can't go to the gym and work out my faith muscles. Abraham was justified by faith in contrast to being justified by works. Your unholy doctrine is the putrid spawn of devils peering thru the dumb cow eyes of human captives.

beloved57

Faith is not a work of the flesh. When we hear something we either believe it or we don't, there is no effort involved. I can't go to the gym and work out my faith muscles. Abraham was justified by faith in contrast to being justified by works. Your unholy doctrine is the putrid spawn of devils peering thru the dumb cow eyes of human captives.
Yes faith is a work of the flesh if one has not that Faith which is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22. Its either a work /fruit of the Spirit or of the flesh.

beloved57

You don't believe in the Jesus of the scripture, your faith is in a jesus from the figment of your darkened understanding.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You don't believe in the Jesus of the scripture, your faith is in a jesus from the figment of your darkened understanding.

NOBODY really listens to your TRIPE. After all, you're an ultra, hyper-Calvinist fanatic. Not even the NORMAL Calvinists want anything to do with you. You and Nanja are on the fringe. You're barely coherent.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
B57 isn't a "True Believer." He's at WAR with the Grace Gospel of the Apostle Paul. If he should wind up in eternal life, I'd be extremely surprised. He teaches "Another gospel" that Paul warns against.

Epoisses

Yes faith is a work of the flesh if one has not that Faith which is the fruit of the Spirit Gal 5:22. Its either a work /fruit of the Spirit or of the flesh.

You just quoted the verse that fays faith is a fruit of the Spirit which means it's not a work of the flesh, lol.

Epoisses

You were born in darkness, lived your entire miserable life in darkness and will most likely die in darkness. It's sad but I won't lose any sleep over it.

beloved57

You were born in darkness, lived your entire miserable life in darkness and will most likely die in darkness. It's sad but I won't lose any sleep over it.
I don't believe in your false jesus and gospel, if you call that life in darkness, fine with me.