How Jesus is God?

Oleander

The Son "proceeds" from the Father.

And Yes, Jesus is God, God the Son

>>> Even if at every page of the Bible Jesus claim he was God and he raised too may people from the grave, and walk over all the rivers, the oceans, the lakes, and the seas of the earth.
STILL HE WAS AUTHORIZED TO SAY AND DO ALL THESE THINGS BY HIS TRUE GOD.
NEVER OPEN HIS MOUTH OR RAISE A FINGER WITHOUT HIS TRUE GOD IN HEAVEN PERMISSION.
Please don't argue with me, he is the one who stated that tens of times.
I believe what he said, do you?
Let me give an example, if you mind;
I bought a house last year.
I pay 30%.
The bank pay 70%.
I always claim this my house, I sleep. Eat, live, mow the lawn, paint, fix invite others to my house.
But this house own by the bank in reality and it's not mine 100%.
But everyone call me home owner.
Without the bank approval I can't sell or give away the house.
Thank you

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

And Yes, Jesus is God, God the Son

I said
lol Jesus disagree's with you. Jesus says the Father is the only true God.

[Jhn 17:1-3
[1] Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
[2] "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
[3] "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Paul says for us (true Christians) there is only one God the Father.

[1Co 8:5-6
[5] For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many gods and many lords),
[6] yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

Why are you trying to make it out that Jesus and Paul both lied?

glorydaz

>>> So, when he raise the dead he is God, when he doesn't know something, then he is a man!!
I see him as clay in your hands, you shape him the way you want?
You claim Jesus was 100% God. And 100 % man.
We know the man side, he looks like a man, he walk like a man he eat like a man....ect.
When he was 100% God depend only on himself as true God?
When he stop depending on his God?
When he stop taking orders from his God?
Thank you.

Yes, the natural man is only aware of what he sees with his eyes. You can't see God because He is a spirit....so does that mean you don't believe He exists? :think:

You have to read every verse...not just cherry pick those which suit your fancy.

Don't despair. I'll be happy to walk you through it. :)

glorydaz

I said
lolol I showed you they are all separate, and I showed y0u with the scriptures. And all you can come up with is Nope. You should start looking inside yourself and find out where your thoughts are coming from.

[Luk 9:55
[55] But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

I was simply dumbing it down for you Squeaky.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I was simply dumbing it down for you Squeaky.

I said
lol Well that was dumb ok. Do you know which one of your spirits gave you that?

[55] But He turned and rebuked them, and said, "You do not know what manner of spirit you are of.

Oleander

Yes, the natural man is only aware of what he sees with his eyes. You can't see God because He is a spirit....so does that mean you don't believe He exists? :think:

You have to read every verse...not just cherry pick those which suit your fancy.

Don't despair. I'll be happy to walk you through it. :)

>>>I appreciate your offer, I may take you on it someday.
Why you chose to ignore my questions?
Did God gave jesus authority on earth and heaven? Yes or no
Can Jesus speak or do anything without his God permission? Yes or no.

glorydaz

>>>I appreciate your offer, I may take you on it someday.
Why you chose to ignore my questions?
Did God gave jesus authority on earth and heaven? Yes or no
Can Jesus speak or do anything without his God permission? Yes or no.

While He walked this earth as a human being, yes.

All authority is already His as God the Creator and Sustainer of life.

God can only agree with God...whether on earth or in heaven. So, that's a given that our Lord in the flesh speaks exactly as our Lord in heaven does. They are ONE, after all.

So, your dispute is merely a matter of semantics, and you can only overcome that by accepting EVERY verse without the cherry picking.

Here are a few verses to ponder.

He was with God and was God in the beginning. John 1:1KJV
He came out from God. John 16:27KJV
He came down from heaven. John 6:38KJV
He became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:14KJV

Can you see it? Meditate on it.

Of course Jesus Christ would speak the words of God. He was God dwelling among us, what other words would He speak?

glorydaz

I said
lol Well that was dumb ok. Do you know which one of your spirits gave you that?

Do you know what "manner of spirit" means?

No, you clearly don't.

Those are not actual spirits, but a way of being...like a spirit of fear or doubt or bondage. You should understand the verses you quote, so you aren't quoting them foolishly.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

God can only agree with God...whether on earth or in heaven. So, that's a given that our Lord in the flesh speaks exactly as our Lord in heaven does. They are ONE, after all.

So, your dispute is merely a matter of semantics, and you can only overcome that by accepting EVERY verse without the cherry picking.

Of course Jesus Christ would speak the words of God. He was God dwelling among us, what other words would He speak?

my favorite is John 8:58

even the idiots who wanted to stone Him understood that one :thumb:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you know what "manner of spirit" means?

No, you clearly don't.

Those are not actual spirits, but a way of being...like a spirit of fear or doubt or bondage. You should understand the verses you quote, so you aren't quoting them foolishly.

I said
lol Well seeing as how your totally wrong on your interpretation. Do you even know what your inner man is?

Do you know anything about unclean spirits and demons??

[Mar 5:2-12
[2] And when He had come out of the boat, immediately there met Him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
[3] who had [his] dwelling among the tombs; and no one could bind him, not even with chains,
[4] because he had often been bound with shackles and chains. And the chains had been pulled apart by him, and the shackles broken in pieces; neither could anyone tame him.
[5] And always, night and day, he was in the mountains and in the tombs, crying out and cutting himself with stones.
[6] When he saw Jesus from afar, he ran and worshiped Him.
[7] And he cried out with a loud voice and said, "What have I to do with You, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I implore You by God that You do not torment me."
[8] For He said to him, "Come out of the man, unclean spirit!"
[9] Then He asked him, "What [is] your name?" And he answered, saying, "My name [is] Legion; for we are many."
[10] Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country. [11] Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near the mountains.
[12] So all the demons begged Him, saying, "Send us to the swine, that we may enter them."

[Gal 5:19-21
[19] Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, [20] idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
[21] envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told [you] in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Oleander

>>> So he was on earth 100% man only.

>>> let's stay on earth for a while. As you said early on earth he was 100% a man

>>>Your lord on earth speaks only when his God in heaven permit his to open his mouth, as your lord on earth claim

>>> reminded your self yoo.

>>> So you are and everyone else

>>>I always do.

>>>only when his God gave him permission to do so.

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
I have never heard of the procession of the Son. I have heard of the generation of the Son, and the procession of the Spirit, but not the procession of the Son. Do you have a citation for it so that I can take a look?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
my favorite is John 8:58

even the idiots who wanted to stone Him understood that one :thumb:

I said
lol You would be surprised on how many idiots miss John 8-58.

THE I AM DELUSION

Matt 16:13-17
13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?"
14 So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets."
15 He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?"
16 Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."
17 Jesus answered and said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.
John 7:39-43
39 (But this spake he of the Spirit, which they that believe on him should receive: for the Holy Ghost was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified.)
40 Many of the people therefore, when they heard this saying, said, Of a truth this is the Prophet.
41 Others said, This is the Christ. But some said, Shall Christ come out of Galilee?
42 Hath not the scripture said, That Christ cometh of the seed of David, and out of the town of Bethlehem, where David was?
43 So there was a division among the people because of him.
John 7:51-52
51 Doth our law judge any man, before it hear him, and know what he doeth?
52 They answered and said unto him, Art thou also of Galilee? Search, and look: for out of Galilee ariseth no prophet.
John 8:1-2
1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.
2 And early in the morning he came again into the temple, and all the people came unto him; and he sat down, and taught them.
John 8:12
12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:16-18
16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.
17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of two men is true.
18 I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me.
John 8:21
21 Then said Jesus again unto them, I go my way, and ye shall seek me, and shall die in your sins: whither I go, ye cannot come.
John 8:23-24
23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
John 8:28-29
28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.
29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
John 8:58-59
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
(KJV)
xxx Jesus was teaching in the temple and they were questioning Him on whether or not He was the Christ. Then they all went home and came back the next day to question Him some more. When Jesus told them: you will die in your sins if you do not believe that I am He. Then in verse 58 Jesus was telling them that even before Abraham that I am . But they picked up stones to throw at Him so they cut Jesus off in the middle of His sentance and Jesus got out of there. Jesus was claiming that" I AM He" the Christ. Jesus was not claiming He was God.
verse 24 and 28 Jesus said it, I am he. Jesus was saying He was the Christ that they were speaking of in John 7-41. But in is obvious why they didnt understand from John 7-39 they havent received the Holy Spirit yet. And even today many do not know the Spirit and get deceived in the verses.