ECT How is Redemption coupled to Salvation?

Cross Reference

I don't know what you talking about!

You don't know what anyone is talking about. You can't read and apparently don't want to learn how. How old are you? Are you are on oxygen? Getting enough of it on a regular schedule? What do you hope to gain from all your willful ignorance in these discussions?

That is my last to you.

beloved57

You don't know what anyone is talking about. You can't read and apparently don't want to learn how. How old are you? Are you are on oxygen? Getting enough of it on a regular schedule? What do you hope to gain from all your willful ignorance in these discussions?

That is my last to you.
I know you teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

elohiym

... making it possible for "all who will" [it within themselves] to enter into the salvation of God. Now, is that works salvation?????

What do you mean by "will it within themselves?"

John 1:3 ...who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Cross Reference

What do you mean by "will it within themselves?"

John 1:3 ...who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

John 3:3 Jesus answered and said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born again he cannot see the kingdom of God."

Its simple, however, I don't believe you would understand the impetus of it.

elohiym

Nah. Most folk know man is given to make choices; has control over his will. Too bad you don't.

Romans 8:7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so,

Cross Reference

Romans 8:7 because the mind set on the flesh is hostile toward God; for it does not subject itself to the law of God, for it is not even able to do so,

If one's flesh rules him is the operative language in that verse. Learn to read what is written.

Last edited: