ECT How is Paul's message different?

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't think Judas preached the ONE gospel but he heard that one gospel from Jesus the same time the others heard it.

And I do not care what you "think"-back it up with the book, chapter, verse, where Judas preached this "ONE GOSPEL," according to you-this "gospel"/"good news" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, whose foundation is:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

dodge

"Split hairs"

He admits, on record, that the details of the bible are irrelevant, not important, explaining his lazy, lackadaisical, sloppy, amateur approach to studying the book, and his indifference toward it, disdain for it.

Thanks for the concession, and your admission that you worship the 12, including Judas, whom you admit, was a gospel preacher, and that you worship, Moses, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel............................................................................................................................................................................................

Check.

See how that works, admitted sloppy, lazy mut?

lol, you have made an argument out of absolutely NOTHING. You ignore the obvious to promote smoking mirrors and confusion. No thanks.

dodge

And I do not care what you "think"-back it up with the book, chapter, verse, where Judas preached this "ONE GOSPEL," according to you-this "gospel"/"good news" of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, whose foundation is:

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Do you have a reading comprehension problem ? I said I don't think Judas preached the one gospel and even stated the reasons why I don't think Judas preached the gospel. PAY ATTENTION !

john w

Hall of Fame
You are smarter than that argument at least I hope you are. There is pre and post resurrection which you seem to ignore for a foundation to an irrelevant and misdirected argument.

I did not ask that-evasion. I stay on topic-You argued "ONE GOSPEL:"

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Go ahead. You have the mic.

dodge

It's a sincere question.

Move me out of your way. Infact; engage me with your questioning.

Jesus preached repentance of known sin by the way, ....St. Paul preached it too. GOD is merciful and will turn to those who turn towards HIM. Mercy is the good news and the practice. the Spirit/ Christ lives in the believer. Such is good news.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JW is anything but sincere it is all about the noise with JW !

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you have a reading comprehension problem ? I said I don't think Judas preached the one gospel and even stated the reasons why I don't think Judas preached the gospel. PAY ATTENTION !

So, Judas did not preach this "ONE GOSPEL," of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, just to be clear, since I cannot read too well?

Then tell all of TOL, Dodgball, as I/others have asked, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

dodge

I did not ask that-evasion. I stay on topic-You argued "ONE GOSPEL:"

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

Hello ! Before the resurrection they did not understand and it was hidden from them...OPEN your brain after the resurrection they all got on the same page as in Jesus brought and paid for salvation !

dodge

So, Judas did not preach this "ONE GOSPEL," of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, just to be clear, since I cannot read to well?

Then tell all of TOL, Dodgball, as I/others have asked, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

lol, nah it is your COMPREHENSION that seems to be the problem.

dodge

1 Corithians 15:1-4 KJV..."gospel"..."good news"...

Death
Burial
Resurrection

Luke 18 KJV
31 Then he took unto him the twelve, and said unto them, Behold, we go up to Jerusalem, and all things that are written by the prophets concerning the Son of man shall be accomplished. 32 For he shall be delivered unto the Gentiles, and shall be mocked, and spitefully entreated, and spitted on: 33 and they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again. 34 And they understood none of these things: and this saying was hid from them, neither knew they the things which were spoken.

John 20:9 KJV For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.

We go to Jerusalem NOT YET crucified-------> After the resurrection they preached the gospel He taught them.

Here is a question JW was Jesus crucified before or after He preached for 3 years ? Boy you are dense.

john w

Hall of Fame
JW is anything but sincere it is all about the noise with JW !

More emotional rants, as TOL witnesses my methodical picking you apart, dismantling of your "argument."

Of course, this is white easy, as it is for anyone, who engages one, such as yourself, who, on record, admits that the details of the bible are unimportant, and asserts "It all says the same thing." It's like the proverbial taking candy from a baby. And the baby, you, Dodgeball, then starts pouting, in an emotional rant. You are no challenge, as the TOL audience is witnessing you're being bloodied.

john w

Hall of Fame
We go to Jerusalem NOT YET crucified-------> After the resurrection they preached the gospel He taught them.

Here is a question JW was Jesus crucified before or after He preached for 3 years ? Boy you are dense.
Evasion. I did not ask that.

Tell all of TOL, Dodgball, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years, prior to the dbr, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

He won't touch this...

john w

Hall of Fame
lol, nah it is your COMPREHENSION that seems to be the problem.

So, Judas did not preach this "ONE GOSPEL," of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, just to be clear, since I cannot read to well?

Then tell all of TOL, Dodgball, as I/others have asked, what the 12 were preaching, for almost 3 years,prior to the dbr, while they were preaching the gospel of the kingdom. It certainly was not the death...burial..resurrection.

dodge

More emotional rants, as TOL witnesses my methodical picking you apart, dismantling of your "argument."

Of course, this is white easy, as it is for anyone, who engages one, such as yyourself, who, on record, admits that the details of the bible are unimportant, and asserts "It all says the same thing." It's like the proverbial taking candy from a baby. And the baby, you, Dodgeball, then starts pouting, in an emotional rant. You are no challenge, as the TOL audience is witnessing you're being bloodied.

If brain power was needed to pick a bugger you would never breathe through your nose.

Jw your whole effort is to promote Paul and diminish Jesus....No thanks now move along little boy.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hello ! Before the resurrection they did not understand and it was hidden from them...OPEN your brain after the resurrection they all got on the same page as in Jesus brought and paid for salvation !

So, he admits, ON RECORD, that the 12, prior to the DBR, did not preach "Christ will die for your sins...Be raised again for your justification....Believe this good news to be saved"=the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4, and thus, "the gospel of the kingdom," which the 12 did preach, is void the dbr,which included the dbr, and thus is not equivalent to the gospel/good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV

I just refuted Dodgball's "ONE GOSPEL" argument.

Fold, sloppy one.

john w

Hall of Fame
If brain power was needed to pick a bugger you would never breathe through your nose.

Jw your whole effort is to promote Paul and diminish Jesus....No thanks now move along little boy.

More emotional rants, as TOL witnesses my blooding you, picking you apart, you poser,sloppy little punk, hater of the bible, disdaining its details. We smell your litter, dung, on this site, you weak minded little punk.

dodge

JW out of courtesy to others if you are addressing me you are wasting your time. You reminded why I blocked you the first time. You are wrong and stuck in error. Your loss not mine.

john w

Hall of Fame
JW out of courtesy to others if you are addressing me you are wasting your time. You reminded why I blocked you the first time. You are wrong and stuck in error. Your loss not mine.

The concession speech, from this sloppy poser of "studying" the bible, as I picked his argument apart, reducing him to crafty, subtil(Genesis 3:1 KJV) dismissals, sound bytes, snorts, grunts, as his disdain for the bible, and its details, has exposed him as the lazy, sloppy, lackadaisical embarrassing clown that he is, posing as if he respects the bible, posing as if he trembles at it, posing as if he studies it carefully.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hold the phone ! Did Paul say, "I am the way the truth and the life and no man comes to the Father but by me"?

I believe Jesus said that in John 14:6 NOT the Apostle Paul. CONTEXT is everything.

Paul led others to Jesus NOT to himself.

Right, Paul led others to the Lord Jesus, but he did magnify his office, the office which Christ In Glory assigned to him.... the Apostle to the Gentiles/Nations.

That office was not the office which the Lord Jesus in His earthly ministry assigned to the twelve.