ECT How did they forget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interplanner

[Have been gone a week. I noticed one correction to make in my #17, to 13:23 not v32. That is what STP has done several times. It is now underlined and bolded.]

The promise in that passage is what the promise is in Eph 3:6 or Gal 3:18. It is the whole unfinished business for the whole world. it is not a kingdom for Israel. And kingdom terms and languaged are used to depict the blessing. The same is meant when "hope of Israel" is used in Acts 26, where Israel keeps trying to see it realized, but Paul says it is already accomplished.

SaulToPaul 2

[Have been gone a week. I noticed one correction to make in my #17, to 13:23 not v32. That is what STP has done several times. It is now underlined and bolded.]

The promise in that passage is what the promise is in Eph 3:6 or Gal 3:18. It is the whole unfinished business for the whole world. it is not a kingdom for Israel. And kingdom terms and languaged are used to depict the blessing. The same is meant when "hope of Israel" is used in Acts 26, where Israel keeps trying to see it realized, but Paul says it is already accomplished.

Nope.

Acts 13
13:22 And when he had removed him, he raised up unto them David to be their king; to whom also he gave testimony, and said, I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.
13:23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

Right Divider

Body part

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isa 9:6-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (9:7) Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Praise the LORD. All that He says is true.

P.S. When did the Son of man come with all the holy angels with Him?
P.P.S. When did the Son of man separate the nations?

SaulToPaul 2

Luke 1:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. (1:32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: (1:33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Isa 9:6-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:6) For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. (9:7) Of the increase of [his] government and peace [there shall be] no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

Matt 25:31-33 (AKJV/PCE)
(25:31) ¶ When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: (25:32) And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth [his] sheep from the goats: (25:33) And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Praise the LORD. All that He says is true.

P.S. When did the Son of man come with all the holy angels with Him?
P.P.S. When did the Son of man separate the nations?

Will Interplanner address these questions?

DAN P

There is not one line there that says it is on this earth or in Israel. Nothing. Read 2 Peter 3 in normal sense.

"It is not to angels that God has subjected the world to come ABOUT WHICH WE ARE SPEAKING..." Heb 2:5. It is never about Israel on this earth.

Hi and as STP SAID it does not have to be MENTIONED every time as it is mentioned many times in the OT !!

Isa 6:11 , Lukr 13:13:6-9 , Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

Interplanner

Hi and as STP SAID it does not have to be MENTIONED every time as it is mentioned many times in the OT !!

Isa 6:11 , Lukr 13:13:6-9 , Acts 13:46 , Acts 18:6 and Acts 28:28 !!

dan p

lol. but if it is never mentioned and is forgotten and THE WORLD TO COME is the one ABOUT WHICH WE ARE SPEAKING, there is no question. 2P2P is a fraud.

That's why none of your verses, celebrated by your pals, mention the land as such. All "Israel": yes, the land: no.

Interplanner

Thick irony...

How ridiculous that that's all you have to say after hearing such inspiring praise. But 'out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.' You seem to have no bond with Christ, the Christ of Col. 1. Have you been transferred to his kingdom of light, Col 1, away from the 'weak and miserable principles of the world/Judaism'?

I know, I know, the Bible isn't real--christ isnt' real--to you until he's reigning in Israel. Everything else might as well be phantom. The only time you are alive is when Christ is reigning in Israel.

Interplanner

The junk theology is that you are in sin about Acts 2:30 which is that Christ was enthroned in the resurrection, as foreseen by David.

Status
Not open for further replies.