How Corrupt and Evil Hillary's Campaign Is

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

James O’Keefe Gets Another Scalp: Subject of Undercover Video Ousted

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...nother-scalp-subject-undercover-video-ousted/

Scott Foval, one of the subjects of a recent James O’Keefe exposé broken exclusively by Breitbart on Monday, has been removed from his job with the liberal advocacy group Americans United for Change.

Fox News has released a quote from Americans United For Change [head] Brad Woodhouse stating. “Americans United For Change has always operated according to the highest ethical and legal standards. Scott Foval is no longer associated with Americans United for Change.”

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart News, James O’Keefe said he believes this is not the end. “They want to make Scott Foval the fall guy. But this rot goes higher and deeper. This was a conspiracy to create a narrative that Trump supporters were dangerous and out of control. This scheme was created and approved at the highest levels of the Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee,” O’Keefe said.

A quote from Foval published in the widely read Breitbart article supports this, with Foval saying,”We are contracted directly with the DNC and the campaign. I am contracted to [Robert Creamer] but I answer to the head of special events for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the campaign. Through Bob. We have certain people who do not get to talk to them, at all.”

As Breitbart News reported earlier today:

Foval also explains how the operation is set up to allow the DNC and the Clinton campaign “plausible deniability” in the event that the true nature of the deliberate violence is discovered: “The thing that we have to watch is making sure there’s a double-blind between the actual campaign and the actual DNC and what we’re doing. There’s a double-blind there, so that they can plausibly deny that they heard anything about it.”

Fovel has already removed traces of his associations with Americans United for Change from his LinkedIn account.

Here is the complete James O’Keefe video
: http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...nother-scalp-subject-undercover-video-ousted/

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
The Boston Globe’s Tracy Jan and Matt Viser recently interviewed a number of Trump enthusiasts convinced that Clinton’s allies will try to steal the election.

Several said they planned to heed Trump’s call to serve as election monitors. One man, a 61-year-old carpenter from Ohio, explained that he’d be paying particular attention to “Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American.”

“I’m going to go right up behind them,” the carpenter said. “I’ll do everything legally. I want to see if they are accountable. I’m not going to do anything illegal. I’m going to make them a little bit nervous.”

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Personally, I believe that Hillary and Bill are very EVIL people. Power hungry and not caring for anyone but themselves. They are corrupt and a dishonest individual's, to say the least. I believe they will get us into a war with Russia and China. A war that no one can win. Hillary is already rattling her sabers at Putin's Russia. I saw some "Wannabe General Patton" barking out warnings against Russia, etc, the other day on the Internet. He basically said: "We'll beat you harder than you've ever been beaten before." Nobody wins in a Nuclear confrontation. Once the missiles are fired, it's "Game over."

blr61853

The more I read about the Clintons, the more scared of them I get. I really can't believe people are backing Evil Hillary. They are blinded in my opinion...and yes, I totally believe what you posted. Thanks for doing so.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Personally, I believe that Hillary and Bill are very EVIL people...........
I KNOW they are evil people.

The more I read about the Clintons, the more scared of them I get. I really can't believe people are backing Evil Hillary. They are blinded in my opinion...and yes, I totally believe what you posted. Thanks for doing so.
Thanks. Some people are easily duped by evil and the corrupt media. I vote purely upon the party platform. If you do that and you're a conservative you'll never go wrong.

There are 4 million dead people on voter rolls. The oldest died in 1944. And has been voting democrat ever since.
Yep, it's all documented, and all blacked out by the liars at CNN, NBC, CBS and ABC.

CvIkdSuUsAEGSmY.jpg

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Personally, I believe that Hillary and Bill are very EVIL people. Power hungry and not caring for anyone but themselves. They are corrupt and a dishonest individual's, to say the least. I believe they will get us into a war with Russia and China. A war that no one can win. Hillary is already rattling her sabers at Putin's Russia. I saw some "Wannabe General Patton" barking out warnings against Russia, etc, the other day on the Internet. He basically said: "We'll beat you harder than you've ever been beaten before." Nobody wins in a Nuclear confrontation. Once the missiles are fired, it's "Game over."

Good post!
Personally,
My biggest gripe about them is the PC thing. I hate it and dislike those who keep pushing it to the limits!
This is what i have to be thankful for, being a fully mature adult before all this nonsense happened.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I didn't edit my OP like you wanted me to. I do not take orders from forum members. You can give orders to your kids, not me.

I gave you advice the last time rather than just reporting you and you were banned. You get yourself in trouble be not taking my advice

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
There are 4 million dead people on voter rolls. The oldest died in 1944. And has been voting democrat ever since.

A lot of those "dead" people are likely identity theives, and or illegals who give themselves the appearance of legitimacy by using the name and birthdate of someone who died shortly after being born or someone who died who had little to no family, so they could claim their identity as a theif, or to create another life, or run from the law, or illegal wanting documents, etc..

Democrats dont care, more voters for them.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I gave you advice the last time rather than just reporting you and you were banned. You get yourself in trouble be not taking my advice

You didn't give me advice, you gave me an order. And I quote:
"You need to post some dialogue. Not just a title and then copy and link. You have been told about this before. Now edit it and make your point clear, in your own words.

Recognize something about me: I say what I want, and if that get's me banned I do not care. I don't kowtow to anybody. This website is a humorous distraction while I am at work on my computer, but it isn't my life like it is with some people. If I get banned there's a thousand other sites where I can tell liberals what scum they are and still enjoy myself. I don't need, or want, your "advice."