homosexual thread

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The gay lobby is powerful in the UK unfortunately. They were allowed to preach homosexuality all over London by putting posters on the London buses which reads: "Some people are gay, get over it".

But when a Christian group began putting up their own posters on London buses which read: "Not Gay! Ex-Gay, post-Gay and Proud, get over it" it was banned by the high court. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21894518

One law for the homosexuality lobby another law for everybody else.

You're not going to be popular in a pro fag thread with truthful information like that illusionray.

Keep up the good work!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Good point Sandy. I really shouldn't just pick on poor Chrys' church and the fact that they purposely ordained homosexual pederasts into the priesthood,

Very good. Considering you have made the *claim* of being a Christian, you should really follow the Bible and restrain from intentional lying.

(Poor Sandy, forever "sos"...stuck on stupid).

The more you post, the more you project. Carry on. :chuckle:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Good point Sandy. I really shouldn't just pick on poor Chrys' church and the fact that they purposely ordained homosexual pederasts into the priesthood,

Very good. Considering you have made the *claim* of being a Christian, you should really follow the Bible and restrain from intentional lying.

With "Gay Christianity" being the new thing Sandy, you could drop your pagan religion and embrace Christianity and homosexuality at the same time.

gay-preacher1.jpg

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
we need to talk about that
but
how do you find the time
when
homosexuality is on your plate?

All joking aside, I actually DO agree with you that C versus E is an important and relevant topic on a Christian forum. After all, it is the beginning basis for anything and everything Christian.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Homosexuality is a HUGE issue because there are those who have made it such. And no, I am not referring to the Gafia.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
would you go away
if
we were all able to ignore you?

Herein lies the problem Neut:

You put my name in a thread and I get the feeling that you want me to participate.

Is that not so?

Wait, maybe this thread is only for those that APPROVE of buggery?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The name of THE thread is "homosexual thread". :think:

You're so brilliant Sandy.

Guess what I've been talking about?

Yes, your favorite subject in the whoooole wide world:

Homosexuality.

Wait, is this a thread for homosexuals that isn't supposed to talk about homosexuality?

You kids, always making life complicated.