Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

So what are you doing for holloween? I'm going to hand out tracks to the little kiddies who come to the door, and then there's TOL.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow! What a busy evening! I can't imagine that many Trick-or-Treaters.;)

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't think anyone remembers which houses gave out something and which didn't from the year before. I think Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood is greatly diminished because most of the parents in our neighborhood are the type that are actively apathetic about Holloween.

ShadowMaid

Dad... every single one of the kids go to public school. Most of the parents also. Except, maybe, 'Mama' and 'Papa' K. That's it!!!

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ShadowMaid
Dad... every single one of the kids go to public school. Most of the parents also. Except, maybe, 'Mama' and 'Papa' K. That's it!!!
True, but they still don't treat Holloween as the 'High Holy Day' like the public schools do. Zimfan is correct in part that parents have a great deal of influence in a family.

ShadowMaid

Hey Elaine!!!! Did you know you got post of the day???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:first: :first: :first: :first:

Last edited:

Elaine

Hi! It's Latin. It says, "When the blind lead the blind,---get out of the way!!" :chuckle: Your signature looks nice. :)