Homeschoolers

The Beckinator

I've been homeschooled on and off sence i was in 3rd grade, my brother, sister and i were in homeschooling for a couple years then my mom put us in public....then my 8th grade year i wanted to be homeschooled again!!

Elaine

I definitely do. :think: Even though I've never been to a public school as a student, my dad taught for 27 years, and I know enough about it to decide I wouldn't want to be there.

The Beckinator

i think i like homeschooling better.......you get a better edu., its more one on one, not like in public you have like 30 kids in you class, no pressure to do something you don't want to do.....and you can get better jobs!!

Elaine

That is so true. I tried to argue more or less the same thing with a friend who wanted to go back to the public school, but she brushed it aside because I'd never been a public school student and "didn't know what I was talking about." :sigh:

The Beckinator

well, its like i have some friends that arent really friends that have other tried or are still doing drugs or something like that....their soo worried about what the other kids think......its just weird cause i've known these keds like forever and their doing that kind of stuff!!

Elaine

I have one older sister who also posts on here. Her username is "Christine." She'll probably get online later. :D