Homeschoolers

erinmarie

hey girls! I wanted to start out with some simple workbooks for my daughter. My husband wanted us to start early so he could get a feel for what it will be like. It wouldn't be intensive or anything, considering she is not even 4 yet, but she does know all of her letters, and can write and recognize a lot of words.
She also has an uncanny ability to memorize songs as well...:grin:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hey, I need to know that too. I have a couple coming up that are about ready.

Christine

Originally posted by erinmarie

hey girls! I wanted to start out with some simple workbooks for my daughter. My husband wanted us to start early so he could get a feel for what it will be like. It wouldn't be intensive or anything, considering she is not even 4 yet, but she does know all of her letters, and can write and recognize a lot of words.
She also has an uncanny ability to memorize songs as well...:grin:
Congratulations Erin. :up: I hope you enjoy homeschooling. :)

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Awesome ocelot, Elaine. You know, it's really rare to catch a glimpse of those cats in the wild. A bird bander I know has been going every weekend to the local refuge (that's known for having ocelots) for many years and he has yet to see one.

JoyfulRook

Originally posted by Christine

Hi Dread. Hi :lucky: Dread, what's your real name? It sounds terrible to call you Dread.

I understand. :D Well, the purpose of the Dread Helm was to hide the identity of the bearer. You can call me Turin though! :thumb: