Homeschoolers

ShadowMaid

I'm fine. Ballet went great, so did point. I have to go to the store real quick, but not now. We have to wait until Grampa gets here.Dad wants to talk to him about getting a new house. We are running out of room in ours. While we'er at it, we might as well imply on moving to Colorado. We still hope that he will be convinced. So how has your day been?

ShadowMaid

Just Grampa. We want him to come with us if we move to Colorado. We can't leave him here in MI. Aunt June, Grampa's other kid, is married and it would make sense for her to take care of her husbands family. And since she is already doing that, we would like to take him with.

Christine

I don't think I would like to move to CO. I have alot of family here in OH, including my grandma who is like a second mother. But, if God wanted me too, He would give me the strength.
Are you going to attend DBC?

ShadowMaid

We would (your talking about Denver Bible Church, right?) We don't have a majority of moving reletives. Our other reletives now have a part of diffrent families, and that's great, all the easier to move to the west.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
I know you visited DBC before, so I'm wondering what all you liked about it.

I loved it!!!!:cool:

1. It is my religeon

2. Mr. Enyart is pastor

3. There are many nice people to look up to

4. I liked the minds working together to come up with the best likely answer. They all came up with many ideas and brought that to the classes attention. At DBC the people use their brains and the answers they come up with are DEEP into the Bible.

Last edited:

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I just had a rough response. I hope it gets taken the right way.

So… what do homeschoolers want for Christmas?