Homeschoolers

Christine

lol I don't know if we'll take a break or not. Some years, Dad lets us take a break after we reach the half way point in our math books.

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
lol I don't know if we'll take a break or not. Some years, Dad lets us take a break after we reach the half way point in our math books.

Are you guys close to half way?

Christine

Well, I would have 8 more lessons to go to reach halfway. Elaine's book has about two or so more lessons, so she might have 9 or 10 days to go.

Christine

We might just take some time off during Dad's vacation from work He will be off the 24th of December through to most of the 1st week of January. :)

ShadowMaid

I think we are going to the Grand Canyon during Christmas and New Years break. While we're at it, we are going to stop by Denver and try to save some unborn babies. I think.

ShadowMaid

No, just a few months ago, we went to Mt. Rush, and Crazy Horse. Then we went to Denver, visited Denver Bible, tried to save some unborn babies, and hung around Mr. Enyart.

Christine

Originally posted by ShadowMaid
No, just a few months ago, we went to Mt. Rush, and Crazy Horse. Then we went to Denver, visited Denver Bible, tried to save some unborn babies, and hung around Mr. Enyart.
Wow, sounds like you've seen more of the country than I have. The farthest west I've ever been is Indiana. What did you think of Denver Bible Church?

ShadowMaid

Originally posted by Christine
Wow, sounds like you've seen more of the country than I have. The farthest west I've ever been is Indiana. What did you think of Denver Bible Church?

We really enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, we are trying to get Dad to move there. 'night Christine.