Homeschoolers

Shaggy Moose

Home Dawg-eth
Yes I shall, for in the later hours of the first of December, practice will be held in the premise of the sporting rink named the Edge. The time of this practice I am not sure of yet, but no doubt they will be brought to me soon.

Hast thou brethren fallen under the spell of sleep already?

Slippery Mongoose

Nay, for he frolics with the dogs. If my mother's last child shall have practice in the hours of December first, thy might meet thou there at the Edge.
My elder, where is Sir Taco?

Slippery Mongoose

Heed no attention to that of editing thy post for it worked. At first thee hath try to italicize and thy failed so thee hath now edited thee post of recent.

Shaggy Moose

Home Dawg-eth
My sibling Taco is lingering around our establishment in a cruel, inhuman way. For the hat is beginning to effect him, he is growing older every moment, and the hat is drawing itself nearer to its master. It wants to be found.

(did you see how long Yorshik's post in insane was? that was funny.)
(sir knight saw our writings in the homeschoolers section and thought they were quite commical)
(I liked your hommie insane post)

Slippery Mongoose

I thank tee for the complement. For I hast seen Yorshik's post and found that it was to be laughed upon so I laughed. Greet my mother's father's youngest son for thee.

Slippery Mongoose

My sibling Taco is lingering around our establishment in a cruel, inhuman way. For the hat is beginning to effect him, he is growing older every moment, and the hat is drawing itself nearer to its master. It wants to be found.
(That was a knee slapper hahahahahhah!)

Slippery Mongoose

I can not see Mystical Toenail’s mien for she is in her bed resting for the many hours of tomorrow. I hath pondered upon this universe for ages past, as from the smallest sleuthhound to the largest guerdon. And thou hath pondered these questions of same?

Shaggy Moose

Home Dawg-eth
Pondered upon the universe I have done Indeed, through my discoveries I have found myself surrounded by an unexplainable phenomenon. Although I am sorry I cannot share with you this phenomenon, for it would hamper the success of others in the same search.