Hollywood pedophiles

Grip Docility

Sure, but you choose to do it anyway, ....... because of ______.
Fill in the blank with any excuse you like.
But it will boil down to ..... because I felt like it at the time.

The Power of Choice. That goes in the blank. I don’t know about feeling like any particular thing, but I enjoyed using tongue and cheek and chose to use it.

Arthur Brain

I've been here for a few years. The other Old Timers may like me or not but I'm a known quantity. The only ones I know of who claim to have a problem with my integrity are leftists like yourself and a few cultists, all of whose opinions can be discounted as worthless.

Now you are a known quantity too. You're a hypocrite for judging people by a standard you don't even believe, and a troll for repeatedly trying to provoke people over things you don't believe.

Well, I don't have a problem with something you've yet to show you actually have. There's no integrity about lying about people Musty or closing a conversation after you've perpetuated the very same lie. Nor is there any integrity about spreading innuendo and gossip or lying about people being "leftists" as you'e done with TH etc.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
In the news today:

Ex-state Sen. Ralph Shortey to plead guilty to child sex trafficking charge, lawyer says

Ralph Allan Lee Shortey (born February 16, 1982) is an American politician from the state of Oklahoma. A Republican, he was elected to the Oklahoma Senate in 2010 and served in that body until March 2017, when he resigned after being charged with three felony counts relating to soliciting prostitution from a male minor.

. . . .

The Associated Press reported that as a state senator, Shortey "routinely voted with his Republican colleagues on bills targeting gay and transgender people," including a measure passed in 2017 to allow business owners to discriminate against LGBT people.

Sonnet

It's gotten sickening.
It's to the point that hardly a single movie or TV series does not have some faggot character in it.

Hollywood, listen up .......... you can make some very good and entertaining movies and TV shows without faggots in them.

You consider all 'faggots' (as you call them) repugnant don't you Tambora?

Sonnet

It's gotten sickening.
It's to the point that hardly a single movie or TV series does not have some faggot character in it.

Hollywood, listen up .......... you can make some very good and entertaining movies and TV shows without faggots in them.

This is possible:

Homosexual curious about Christ stumbles on your post - is deeply offended and hurt, and walks away figuring Christianity has no place for them.

Sonnet

Seriously?
You think Romans is telling you to like what fags do?
I guess you like what child molesters do too.

So you think the homosexual's sin is considered by God to be worse than any of your sins before you became a Christian, right?

No I don't like what child molesters do. Regarding homosexual's - it would seem, assuming the truth of scripture, that the natural way would be for a woman to be with a man.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So you think the homosexual's sin is considered by God to be worse than any of your sins before you became a Christian, right?
You used Rom 3:23.
Do you think that verse means you are to like what fags do?

No I don't like what child molesters do.
Does not Rom 3:23 include them also?
Do you think it means you are to like what they do?

Regarding homosexual's - it would seem, assuming the truth of scripture, that the natural way would be for a woman to be with a man.
Which makes the whole fag marriage thing ungodly.
Did you know there were not many sins that GOD reckoned so abominable that it carried a swift death sentence, and what fags do was one of them?
Why are you trying to use GOD's word to defend what they do?

If you are going to defend what fags do due to Rom 3:23, then you are going to have to defend what child molesters do also.