lifeguard at the cement pond
focus, sd, focus

this thread is about hillary

and the fact that she is a felon :banana:

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Hillary is a crook who will never be convicted because she wasn't the only one involved in any of her scandals. The government isn't about to clean house, and they won't make an example out of her because her positions and popularity protect her.

Liberals are good at protecting criminals, foreign and domestic :plain:

jeffblue101

So does Trump. :greedy: When asked in the debate if he wants Roe vs. Wade overturned, he would not answer the question and said he'd kick it back to the states. In other words, he doesn't give a damn (Pr 8:36). :banana:

See:

Trump: Personhood Never

completely inaccurate characterization of what he said
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/19/...ointing-pro-life-judges-to-the-supreme-court/
sked if Roe v. wade would be overturned by judges Trump would appoint, he said that would be the case.

“Well, if that would happen because I am pro-life, and I will be appointing pro-life judges,” Trump said. “Well if we put another two or perhaps three justices on that’s really what’s going to be — that will happen. It’ll happen automatically in my opinion because I am putting pro-life justices on the court.”

Last edited:

JPPT1974

hitler

stalin

mao

pol pot

never convicted

innocent?

To compare her with those, really that is really harsh. They were beyond evil. Killed billions of innocent people.

But on the other hand, do not trust either candidate. And can't wait for this election to be over and done. Just so mean spirited!:cry:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
To compare her with those ....

i'm not comparing her to them

i'm using them to make a point (that i thought was obvious :doh: apparently not)

of course stalin and mao and hitler and pol pot weren't innocent, even though they were never proven guilty __ _ _____ __ ___

fill in the blanks and you may see where I'm going with this (and why angel's interjection is a bunnytrail)

jeffblue101

To compare her with those, really that is really harsh. They were beyond evil. Killed billions of innocent people.

But on the other hand, do not trust either candidate. And can't wait for this election to be over and done. Just so mean spirited!:cry:

honestly his comparison of Hillary is fair, her actions as security of state have to lead thousands of Libyans dead and millions of Libyans suffering. she knowingly advocates policy that will kill millions of citizens in Syria as well.
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/10...tted-no-fly-zone-would-kill-a-lot-of-syrians/
They’re getting more sophisticated thanks to Russian imports. To have a no-fly zone you have to take out all of the air defense, many of which are located in populated areas. So our missiles, even if they are standoff missiles so we’re not putting our pilots at risk—you’re going to kill a lot of Syrians,” she said. “So all of a sudden this intervention that people talk about so glibly becomes an American and NATO involvement where you take a lot of civilians.”

Arthur Brain

i'm not comparing her to them

i'm using them to make a point (that i thought was obvious :doh: apparently not)

of course stalin and mao and hitler and pol pot weren't innocent, even though they were never proven guilty __ _ _____ __ ___

fill in the blanks and you may see where I'm going with this (and why angel's interjection is a bunnytrail)

Oh just be honest for once. The only reason you started this thread was a continuation of your sad as anything obsession with TH.

Geez, who do you actually think you were fooling with this oh fixated one?

Get a life you sad git, seriously.

Arthur Brain

no artie, a specific rebuttal to your retarded post that I hadn't responded to angel

Oh give it up goofball. You're just smarting because you got kicked into touch for your gormless obsession with TH (yet again).

How retarded is it to keep on acting like an obsessive teenager dude?

Get a grip man.

Arthur Brain

ok, i'll be honest

you're a retard

and that's the God's honest truth :thumb:

Coming from someone who doesn't know when to back off and quit stalking people that really means so much.

For your own sake, let it go with TH and stop being such a knob dude. Everyone will benefit from it, even you.

:thumb: