Hi. I am from Iran

IMJerusha

I'm loyal to God and God alone. God as in God of Abraham. Jesus had a God and God is what you call the Father. If you even know yourself, you'll know God. If you know the Prophets, you'll know God.

:nono: No, no, you've got that wrong....Yeshua HAS a God and He called Him Father because that is what He Am. His Messenger IS Yeshua. One cannot appoint oneself God's Messenger as Muhammad did.

God and His Messenger is one in purpose and mission.

Now you're getting it! John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." And one of the best examples of this Oneness can be found in Zechariah 12:10.

Last edited:

IMJerusha

I love Christ more than you do. I don't believe that he was humiliated and crucified in front of all his enemies. He wasn't. He was saved by God himself, and He lived beyond his death sentence. I do not view him as a lamb of sacrifice. I view him as an innocent man of God who was chosen to be the Messiah and the Return-King of Israel. He is a special man of God, not like any other before or after him. I love a person who actually existed, a person who was fully prophesized by scriptures before him. What do I mean by "love"? I mean that I want to be close to him, follow his examples, and not allow myself to witness insults and mockery of him.

There's no truth in your claim here, Rep, as you refute God Who spoke through His Prophets. "I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting." Isaiah 50:6 "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 "I told them, 'If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.' So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said to me, 'Throw it to the potter'—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord." Zechariah 11:12-13 "Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." Isaiah 53:12 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." Zechariah 12:10

And there is so much more prophecy regarding Mashiach. Your supposed love is misplaced and misled and with it you cast slander upon the One True God, Yeshua and His Disciples.

IMJerusha

They all mean the same, basically. I noticed you didn't translate what I wrote in Persian.

Oh come on Truster! You told him you thought he was lying and then you asked him Who God Is? Big deal, Google translation tool! If you're going to refute these guys, there is only One Way. There will only ever be One Way.

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Well, you got a messenger alright! It's just sad that he lied to you. Muhammad was nothing but a grumpy guy who got his nose bent out of joint by the P'rushim....so much so that he took what he knew of the One True God and distorted it to suit his bad mood and failing finances, mixed in a bit of pagan religion and voila, Islam, with him as the chief mediator 600+ years after Yeshua HaMashiach, the True Mediator, and it worked for him....except, in the last days Muhammad will bow to Yeshua Who said "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Baruch HaShem!

Its not Muhammad vs Jesus. Its Muhammad vs St.Paul. I prefer to believe the teaching of Muhammad, more than the teaching/rationalization of St. Paul. Jesus did not die for anybody's sin and God would not have allowed it. Ezekiel 18:20

Rid you of your life? Why?...you're doing that well enough on your own because your faith is not in the One True God!

How so? My prostrations, worship, sacrifice, life and death is only for the God of Abraham. I ask Him to guide me 24/7. If Christ was not all-Hearing then all your prayers are in vain. But God is God is great and All-Hearing

:nono: No, no, you've got that wrong....Yeshua HAS a God and He called Him Father because that is what He Am. His Messenger IS Yeshua. One cannot appoint oneself God's Messenger as Muhammad did.

Now you're getting it! John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." And one of the best examples of this Oneness can be found in Zechariah 12:10.

Never by essence. How can one share one's essence with one's God. And Muhammad (pbuh) was not self-appointed. He is the Paraclete (Ahmed), the Spirit of Truth.

There's no truth in your claim here, Rep, as you refute God Who spoke through His Prophets. "I offered my back to those who beat me, my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard; I did not hide my face from mocking and spitting." Isaiah 50:6 "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 "I told them, 'If you think it best, give me my pay; but if not, keep it.' So they paid me thirty pieces of silver. And the Lord said to me, 'Throw it to the potter'—the handsome price at which they valued me! So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them to the potter at the house of the Lord." Zechariah 11:12-13 "Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors." Isaiah 53:12 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son." Zechariah 12:10

And there is so much more prophecy regarding Mashiach. Your supposed love is misplaced and misled and with it you cast slander upon the One True God, Yeshua and His Disciples.

The Tanach prophesizes God saving the Messiah from his enemies and giving him long life. The angels protected him 24/7 and no bones were broken. Satan knew this and challenged Jesus once. I'm on the app so can't quote, but you surely know what I'm talking about. I recall its psalm 91

nikolai_42

Does it matter where an infidel comes from?

Not at all...but I thought it was quite interesting that more connections came from a small (probably) Muslim nation than the US. Especially since there appear to be few logged in as originating from there.

The lesson is that you never know who you are really posting to...

IMJerusha

Its not Muhammad vs Jesus.

Ya got that right. :plain:

Its Muhammad vs St.Paul.

Ya got that wrong since Muhammad has nothing to do with the faith of Yeshua at all regardless of Paul's place in the Body.

I prefer to believe the teaching of Muhammad, more than the teaching/rationalization of St. Paul. Jesus did not die for anybody's sin and God would not have allowed it. Ezekiel 18:20

That's a twist of Scripture for your own benefit and denies God's Covenant. God has no sin and therefore Yeshua did not die on account of His Father. Yeshua died on account of us and yes, He does most surely live. Matthew 26:26-29 "While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, 'Take and eat; this is my body.' Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, 'Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.' ” Like I posted, you slander the One True God and Yeshua in favor of Muhammad's god.

How so? My prostrations, worship, sacrifice, life and death is only for the God of Abraham. I ask Him to guide me 24/7.

You don't know the God of Abraham. You know Muhammad's kluge god.

If Christ was not all-Hearing then all your prayers are in vain. But God is God is great and All-Hearing

Learn something. Christians don't pray to Yeshua. They pray to God in Yeshua's Name.

Never by essence. How can one share one's essence with one's God.

I'm not responsible for your limited understanding of Yeshua's position to/in the Father through Whom all things were made. John 1:1-5 Come out of the darkness.

And Muhammad (pbuh) was not self-appointed. He is the Paraclete (Ahmed), the Spirit of Truth.

He was a false prophet of a false god of his making. He slandered the One True God in his evil bent, denied Yeshua, used Him for his purpose and made infidels out of all who bought into his unGodly truth.

The Tanach prophesizes God saving the Messiah from his enemies and giving him long life. The angels protected him 24/7 and no bones were broken. Satan knew this and challenged Jesus once. I'm on the app so can't quote, but you surely know what I'm talking about. I recall its psalm 91

Hogwash. Post the Scripture that you're using to deny Yeshua and quit your excuses.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Hello, Salam aleykom.
you are my new friends.
I am from Iran.
I am ambassador of Peace and Friendship from Iran Hezbollah.
I use proxy for connect this site because it is blocked in Iran.
Because the Internet is dangerous for young people, scholars of Iran have given the order to filter it.
I am faithful to Islam, so I'm allowed to this site to invite you to pure Mohammadian Islam.
In your site i say about Islam so you get to know what is Islam an Shia and finally many of you become Hezbollahi person.:the_wave:
you find Islam continue that way Jesus said.

A pleasure meeting you.
Americans will always be totally thankful and heartened by the spontaneous candle light demonstration by thousands of citizens of Tehran after 9/11.

Truster

You'll get no argument from me on that.

Satan does not have free will and is simply an instrument of evil, a sword against the wicked in the hand of the Eternal Almighty......

And Yah Veh said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

Now therefore, behold, Yah Veh hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and Yah Veh hath spoken evil against thee.

.....it is my view that he is given far to much glory for a power he does not own nor wield of his own accord.

IMJerusha

Americans will always be totally thankful and heartened by the spontaneous candle light demonstration by thousands of citizens of Tehran after 9/11.

I'm not sure about thousands considering I've never seen pics depicting those numbers. The New Yorker reported about two hundred young people. The numbers grew depending on who was doing the reporting. :chuckle: It's always nice to hope that human beings will behave with care toward one another regardless of religion. That being said, a candlelight vigil is a drop in the love bucket considering the losses caused in the name of this false god Allah. Considering America's response to Pearl Harbor, I wouldn't be surprised if these folks weren't just concerned about getting blown off the map. ISIS may yet accomplish that for them.

nikolai_42

Satan does not have free will and is simply an instrument of evil, a sword against the wicked in the hand of the Eternal Almighty......

And Yah Veh said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.

Now therefore, behold, Yah Veh hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of these thy prophets, and Yah Veh hath spoken evil against thee.

.....it is my view that he is given far to much glory for a power he does not own nor wield of his own accord.

He certainly is...but one can't deny his influence:

But we, brethren, being taken from you for a short time in presence, not in heart, endeavoured the more abundantly to see your face with great desire.
Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

I Thessalonians 2:17-18

Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
I Corinthians 7:5

And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Revelation 12:10-11

Satan may be the servant of the Most High, but declaring Truth and casting down imaginations is a part of overcoming ("...they overcame HIM...")