Hi. I am from Iran

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
Hello, Salam aleykom.
you are my new friends.
I am from Iran.
I am ambassador of Peace and Friendship from Iran Hezbollah.
I use proxy for connect this site because it is blocked in Iran.
Because the Internet is dangerous for young people, scholars of Iran have given the order to filter it.
I am faithful to Islam, so I'm allowed to this site to invite you to pure Mohammadian Islam.
In your site i say about Islam so you get to know what is Islam an Shia and finally many of you become Hezbollahi person.:the_wave:
you find Islam continue that way Jesus said.

A pleasure meeting you.

Simon Baker

BANNED
Banned
Awesomely Comical. These "New Creations" Of Such a DIVERSE "Group" Of "Recent Newbies" Seem Like a Figment Of The Imagination of ONE Sick Individual, SAYING The Same Anti-Soc Motives. It's Like A Diary Of a Bunch Of Crazy Monkeys All Wrapped Up In One

Repentance

BANNED
Banned
Wa alaikum salam

Not many Muslims here (in fact I know of only two) but a shia being the third, if not a troll, is still good

Hezbollah_YaMahdi

BANNED
Banned
Wa alaikum salam

Not many Muslims here (in fact I know of only two) but a shia being the third, if not a troll, is still good

Salam ya akhi. what is your nationality?
I have come here for providing real Islam that is Shia.
I want invite pagans (christians,jewishs,atheists,...) to Islam.
Our lord is holiness father of Saleh, Imam Mahdi and Imam khamenei is his vicegerent .
Ya Allah give me ability invite these pagans to Islam.
Alaho akbar Khamenei rahbar.

Truster

Hello, Salam aleykom.
you are my new friends.
I am from Iran.
Because the Internet is dangerous for young people, scholars of Iran have given the order to filter it.
I am faithful to Islam, so I'm allowed to this site to invite you to pure Mohammadian Islam.
In your site i say about Islam so you get to know what is Islam an Shia and finally many of you become Hezbollahi person.:the_wave:

A pleasure meeting you.

من فکر می کنم شما دروغ

whitestone

Hello, Salam aleykom.
you are my new friends.
I am from Iran.

A pleasure meeting you.

,,,you said,"I'm allowed",,,"given the order to filter it",and "is blocked in Iran". So if it(this site) is blocked(by Iran/scholars),but you expressly are given permission by the scholars (and) the Iranian government to speak to us then are you a representative of Iran(and or) their scholars?