Hi from Willowjoy

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I enjoy challenging the fundamentalist Christian position.
Good luck with that. :e4e:

I feel I have to because I believe it can be so psychologically damaging to threaten people with hell, especially children and the vulnerable for mere unbelief.
:allsmile:
There is no evidence of the existence of a deity or an afterlife.
Sure, there is. :)

Welcome to TOL. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Good luck with that. :e4e:
thumb_up.gif

I feel I have to because I believe it can be so psychologically damaging to threaten people with hell, especially children and the vulnerable for mere unbelief.

:allsmile:

thumb_up.gif

There is no evidence of the existence of a deity or an afterlife.
Sure, there is. :)

Welcome to TOL. :)

thumb_up.gif

Jedidiah

Dear willowjoy,

Welcome to the site.
I live in the UK, I am an agnostic losing my Christian faith by the time I became an adult.
The proof of "Christian faith" in a man is verbal confession with his mouth of the Lord Jesus Christ, which is observable to others if done publicly, and belief in his heart that God has raised Him from the dead, which is only verifiable to the man himself. So assuming that you have this proof of your former faith, what is your proof that you have lost it ?

Kindest regards,
-Jed

GuySmiley

Welcome!

OH! How refreshing. :p I find this to be really pathetic.

Actually 'enjoy' isn't the right word. I feel I have to because I believe it can be so psychologically damaging to threaten people with hell, especially children and the vulnerable for mere unbelief. There is no evidence of the existence of a deity or an afterlife.
There is a lot of evidence, maybe none that is convincing to you.