Hey joggers,

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Does anyone jog or run bare foot?

I just started it, and feel fine. No more pain my in feet. It feels rough but I think my soles will be tougher.

Doormat

Does anyone jog or run bare foot?

I just started it, and feel fine. No more pain my in feet. It feels rough but I think my soles will be tougher.

I would have to condition my feet to be able to tolerate that, but even then I'd be concerned about broken glass and pieces of metal. Not too long ago I bought a pair of split toe running shoes that allow for a more natural feeling step.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your anti-military, anti-Trinitarian post will not go unpunished.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I would have to condition my feet to be able to tolerate that, but even then I'd be concerned about broken glass and pieces of metal. Not too long ago I bought a pair of split toe running shoes that allow for a more natural feeling step.

We have nicely paved track that it is safe for bare foot. You will get used to it. Ethiopian marathoners have been running bare foot.

Good shoes can be expensive because it will wear out too soon.

99lamb

skip rope.:sheep:
but I'm thinking the Ethiopian marathon runners have been doing that, going bare foot since they were children, and not something they started as an adult.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
skip rope.:sheep:
but I'm thinking the Ethiopian marathon runners have been doing that, going bare foot since they were children, and not something they started as an adult.

Skip rope is good one too.

I think I can get used to bare foot in no time. Just wait and see.

I will report if I have problem.

pow wow

[Check4SPAM] RE: URL Attempt

[Check4SPAM] RE: URL Attempt

Mountain Bike

I love biking. I'm on the trails every chance I get.
Bought a new bike last summer, I was putting to much money into my old one every time I took it in for a tune up.

Spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
taking care of God's temple is not worldly friend.

You need to know that. I take good care of my temple.
But not stopping or punishing someone that came along to shoot a few holes in your "temple"?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Mountain Bike

I love biking. I'm on the trails every chance I get.
Bought a new bike last summer, I was putting to much money into my old one every time I took it in for a tune up.

Spoiler

Biking seems fun too. Do you bike to mountain?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.