Here we go again… …disgusting

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Eight years ago I watched Sarah Palin live giving her convention speech. Everyone thought she was gold, the press included. Of course it did not take long after that for the press to begin their vile lies, attacks and smears on the good wife and mother.

Ditto again now: I watched Melania Trump‘s speech live, and when it was done everyone thought it was gold, the press included. The press was gushing over the speech.

But this morning the lies begin, that she stole Moochelle Osama’s speech. That is a bald faced lie, and one that immediately spread like wildfire thanks to modern media.

Hours before, Matt Lauer interviewed her live on the Trump airplane, and she said she had written it herself with no assistance. I believe her.

Bottom line: She is a beautiful wonderful woman who speaks five languages, compare to that brute ape Moochelle and that lying hag Killary, so the press has to destroy her. I am looking forward to The Donald returning the favor.

MrDante

I'm not sure where the "again" in you title comes from.

In a side by side viewing of the speeches of Melania and Michelle it's pretty obvious that huge chunks of Melania's speech was plagiarized.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm not sure where the "again" in you title comes from.

In a side by side viewing of the speeches of Melania and Michelle it's pretty obvious that huge chunks of Melania's speech was plagiarized.

We are suppose to pretend not to notice.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Ditto again now: I watched Melania Trump‘s speech live, and when it was done everyone thought it was gold, the press included. The press was gushing over the speech.

If the leftwing press is gushing over anyone's speech, that should be a dead giveaway not to vote for that person (or in this case her husband).

Here's the evidence showing the plagiarism that the wannabe Playboy centerfold used:

Mrs. Trump, Monday night:

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Mrs. Obama, in her 2008 speech:

“Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them. And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them onto the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Mrs. Trump:

“I was born in Slovenia, a small, beautiful and then-communist country in Central Europe. My sister, Ines, who is an incredible woman and a friend, and I were raised by my wonderful parents. My elegant and hardworking mother, Amalija, introduced me to fashion and beauty. My father, Viktor, instilled in me a passion for business and travel. Theirintegrity, compassion and intelligence reflects to this day on me and for my love of family and America.”

Mrs. Obama in 2008:

“And I come here as a daughter — raised on the South Side of Chicago by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me. My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion and her intelligence reflected in my own daughters.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...address/ar-BBuugmx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I'm not sure where the "again" in you title comes from......
Two beautiful great women, speeches praised moments after they were given, then vilified soon after. You can't see the "again" there? Or you just don't want to.

.....In a side by side viewing of the speeches of Melania and Michelle it's pretty obvious that huge chunks of Melania's speech was plagiarized.

You're full of crap. You should get a job with MSNBC,

"Your word is your bond." I've heard that my whole life. I suppose if I suggest that you love your neighbor you'll accuse me of the same.

And iIf she actually were of a mind to plagiarize someone why on God's green earth would she decide to plagiarize that vile ape Moochelle? That makes even LESS sense.

Nope. What we have here fantastic speeches given all night long that the media dare not cover, and instead an attack on a beautiful women in support of a lying wrinkled criminal hag. Let's ignore the mother grieving for the son she lost due to Hillary, let's ignore the Sheriff who said Blue Lives Matter, let's ignore America'S Mayor, instead let's attack the pretty immigrant who doesn't even speak English as a first language yet did such a wonderful job.

And of course, let's rely on braindead lemmings like MrDante to assist with the vilification.

If the leftwing press is gushing over anyone's speech, that should be a dead giveaway not to vote for that person (or in this case her husband)..........
...and of course, the hate-mongering fake conservative assists the leftwing media. As always, you disgust me.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

http://www.npr.org/2016/07/18/48654...make-america-safe-again-on-first-night-of-rnc

"...........The presumptive GOP presidential nominee broke tradition and took to the convention stage Monday night to introduce his wife. The hall darkened as Queen's "We Are The Champions" played as Trump took the stage in a dramatic fashion and was greeted with a hero's welcome.

Melania praised Trump as a wonderful father and husband who "gets things done" and is "intensely loyal to family, friends, employees, country."

"He will never, ever give up. And most importantly, he will never ever let you down," she said. "Donald is, and always has been, an amazing leader. Now, he will go to work for you. His achievements speak for themselves."

The Slovenian-born former model spoke of how she immigrated to the country and became a citizen, calling it "the greatest privilege on Planet Earth."

Melania conceded that "the race will be hard fought, all the way to November, and that "there will be good times, and hard times."

But she laughed that it "would not be a Trump contest without excitement and drama."

Following her speech, several social media users pointed out that a section was startlingly similar to one Michelle Obama gave at the Democratic National Convention in 2008.

In response to press inquiries about the similarities in the two speeches, Jason Miller, senior communications adviser for the Trump campaign, issued this statement:

. . "In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life's inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking. Melania's immigrant experience and love for America shone through in her speech, which made it such a success."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...and of course, the hate-mongering fake conservatives assists the leftwing media. As always, you disgust me.

I can feel the love in every post that you write Catfish.

Care to address the evidence showing that the skanky wife of your sleazy Presidential candidate used many of the words that Michelle Obama used in her speech back in 2008?

I didn't think so.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Eight years ago I watched Sarah Palin live giving her convention speech. Everyone thought she was gold, the press included. Of course it did not take long after that for the press to begin their vile lies, attacks and smears on the good wife and mother.

But this morning the lies begin, that she stole Moochelle Osama’s speech. That is a bald faced lie, and one that immediately spread like wildfire thanks to modern media.

Hours before, Matt Lauer interviewed her live on the Trump airplane, and she said she had written it herself with no assistance. I believe her.

Bottom line: She is a beautiful wonderful woman who speaks five languages, compare to that brute ape Moochelle and that lying hag Killary, so the press has to destroy her. I am looking forward to The Donald returning the favor.
Mrs. Trump used common words and phrases and concepts that are universal, the accusations are unfounded -

Jose Fly

Then apparently the Trump campaign is lying.

STATEMENT ON MELANIA TRUMP SPEECH

"In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking. Melania’s immigrant experience and love for America shone through in her speech, which made it such a success.

-Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

Too funny.....:chuckle:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...[W]hy on God's green earth would she decide to plagiarize that vile ape Moochelle?
That vile ape Michelle :DK: stayed married to one man.

...[A]n attack on a beautiful women in support of a lying wrinkled criminal hag.
The lying, wrinkled criminal :sibbie: stayed married to one man. Rom. 7:2, 3

Do you have similar comments for serial adulterer Trump? :greedy: Ex 20:14, Heb 13:4

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

pla•gia•rize (plāˈjə-rīzˌ)
- To use and pass off (the ideas or writings of another) as one's own.
- To appropriate for use as one's own passages or ideas from (another).
- To put forth as original to oneself the ideas or words of another.

If a similar mistake was made at a Democratic Convention, what are the chances that our conservative "friends" would have given it a "free pass?"

Melania Trump is not the issue in this matter - for someone, unaccustomed to public speaking, to address a national audience in a language other than her native tongue, is to be commended.

The problem, however, is twofold:

1. Why wasn't this speech "vetted" by someone in the Trump organization experienced in these matters to prevent any suggestion that it was "plagiarized?"
Software" currently exists to prevent students from copying from other sources and this speech would certainly not have passed the "litmus test" had it been submitted.

2. All Trump and his supporters had to do was to admit to the mistake instead of resorting to their usual approach - "doubling down," insulting our intelligence and attempting to bluff their way past the issue.

Apparently becoming a multi-billionaire and/or being a conservative means never making a mistake - or being held accountable for the ones you make!

Last edited:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
vette
- to appraise, verify, or check for accuracy, authenticity, validity, etc.

For someone who would have us believe that he can rescue the nation based on his superior management skills, Trump can't do something as basic as "vette" a speech given by someone in his own family!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Then apparently the Trump campaign is lying.........
I am adamant that she is not a thief.
Now, here is one possibility that I can see: A young lady thrust into a spotlight that she never imagined she'd be in in a million years, speaking in a language that is not her own, addressing a political tradition that she is not all that use to, knowing the eyes of the world and the eyes of thew most powerful nation in the history of mankind are one her..... .....perhaps she sought examples from other sources that expressed what she felt better than she thought she could. I can see that happening, and I damm well would not call that plagiarism!! I'd call it something that everyone has done.

Now, I can find mountains of quotes from Obama, Hillary, Joe Biden, and more, that are duplicates from other speeches. Do they rise to the level of intentional theft?

The stink of hypocrisy, and jealousy, is all over this story.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Here's the evidence showing the plagiarism that the wannabe Playboy centerfold used:

Mrs. Trump, Monday night:

“From a young age, my parents impressed on me the values that you work hard for what you want in life, that your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise, that you treat people with respect. They taught and showed me values and morals in their daily lives. That is a lesson that I continue to pass along to our son. And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.”

Mrs. Obama, in her 2008 speech:

“Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you’re going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don’t know them, and even if you don’t agree with them. And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them onto the next generation. Because we want our children — and all children in this nation — to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

Mrs. Trump:

“I was born in Slovenia, a small, beautiful and then-communist country in Central Europe. My sister, Ines, who is an incredible woman and a friend, and I were raised by my wonderful parents. My elegant and hardworking mother, Amalija, introduced me to fashion and beauty. My father, Viktor, instilled in me a passion for business and travel. Theirintegrity, compassion and intelligence reflects to this day on me and for my love of family and America.”

Mrs. Obama in 2008:

“And I come here as a daughter — raised on the South Side of Chicago by a father who was a blue-collar city worker and a mother who stayed at home with my brother and me. My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion and her intelligence reflected in my own daughters.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...address/ar-BBuugmx?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

"I'm glad she didn't go on to tell fond stories of her memories with Sasha and Malia." ~ Greg Gutfeld

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Then apparently the Trump campaign is lying.

STATEMENT ON MELANIA TRUMP SPEECH

"In writing her beautiful speech, Melania's team of writers took notes on her life’s inspirations, and in some instances included fragments that reflected her own thinking. Melania’s immigrant experience and love for America shone through in her speech, which made it such a success.

-Jason Miller, Senior Communications Advisor

Too funny.....:chuckle:
Jer 5:31