Hello: Longtime Christian but New to this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Thank you. I'm still finding my way around. I really hate jumping into a conversation that has 100+ replies without reading who said what before me. I also tend to put a lot of thought in my replies so I may seem a bit slower on returning comments.

God Bless.

That's very commendable, but it's much more fun to just jump in on the last post and say something really fast without giving it any thought. :D

Just kidding. Mostly.

That would, in fact, be the Colt .45 ammo I shoot out of my 1873 Colt .45!

:D
True 1873 Model Colts are a bit out of my price range. I have an itch for one because they fit my hand like they were made for it, or vice versa. But I will probably settle on a well made clone, someday. I do have a Colt, but it's a Commander 1911. Colt 1873s are very, very special.

More children or more dogs?
Well, we lost two children during pregnancy which was devastating on us both, but more so for my wife. So when it was clear we wouldn't try again, my wife got me a dog, a Shetland Sheepdog that we named Sam. I can't write about him now, I get too choked up and people will wonder what's wrong. I love dogs and they're all different in their little quirks and personalities. Anyway, we have three Pomeranians now, two females and one male. I told my wife I will never say no if you ask if we can get another dog so be sure when you ask. I'd love another Sheltie. We had Sam 14 years which just wasn't long enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.