Hello: Longtime Christian but New to this Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a Fundamentalist Christian, non-Denominational, and theologically essentially a Calvinist. I am happily married and politically conservative. We have no children but three dogs. More will come out as I reply or start posts.

dreadknought

Hey SOBG, welcome to the fray
smiley_emoticons_winken3.gif

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm searching for a new forum home. I got fed up with the my old primary forum for a variety of reasons. But the straw that broke the proverbial back occurred when I received a warning for a posting a political cartoon from American Thinker. I posted the same cartoon on another Christian forum and nothing was said. Anyway, I'm glad to be here and hope I can contribute to the discourse in a positive way.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am a Fundamentalist Christian, non-Denominational, and theologically essentially a Calvinist. I am happily married and politically conservative. We have no children but three dogs. More will come out as I reply or start posts.

Welcome, sir. Pull up a log and sit a spell by the fire. Fancy some fresh coffee and a biscuit or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.