ECT HAVE YOU DRANK JESUS BODY AND BLOOD ??

DAN P

Hi to all , and many say that they have drunk Jesus Blood and have eaten his body , like the RCC claims to do !!

Is this true , and when asked how it can be DONE , he refused to produce a verse !!

What he has not done is see what the bible says !!

In Matt 26:26 it reads , Take eat , this is my BODY !!

In verse 27 , For this is my blood , of the NEW Testament !!

But read what it says NEXT !!

I will not DRINK hence forth of this fruit of the vine , until that DAY when I drink it NEW with you in my Father's Kingdom !!

This also what they can not see :

#O , Looks like the NEW TESTAMENT / DIATHEKE is Jewish ONLY !!

#1 , The bread that Jesus broke represented His BODY !!

#2 , The fruit of the vine , represented His BLOOD !!

#3, And Jesus will drink it with them ONLY in His Father's Kingdom !!

#4 This Kingdom must have LAND , IP , RIGHT !!

#5 Looks like all Jews to me !!

#6 , So what sins were FORGIVEN in verse 28 and to WHOM ??

#7 Were they saved by GRACE ??

#8 Matt 26 :28 is not for the B O C , don't you see !!

dan p

andyc

Hi to all , and many say that they have drunk Jesus Blood and have eaten his body , like the RCC claims to do !!

Is this true , and when asked how it can be DONE , he refused to produce a verse !!

I will not DRINK hence forth of this fruit of the vine , until that DAY when I drink it NEW with you in my Father's Kingdom !!

dan p

Uh,the Corinthians did it for nothing.
Why is there never a dan p around when you need one?

DAN P

Uh,the Corinthians did it for nothing.
Why is there never a dan p around when you need one?

Hi and in 1 Cor 11:25-34 is DIFFERENT , so do you wAnt to EXPLAIN IT ??

Don't want you or can not HANDLE IT ??

Maybe God's Truth can EXPLAIN or DODGE OR Interplanner ??

dan p

Last edited:

dodge

dan p

Read on dan one you stopped to soon !

Jesus tells them to do EXACTLY that drink the wine and break the bread THEN as they did that night "in remembrance of Him" .So you don't remember Jesus ?

Luk 22:19

And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.

Mar 14:22

And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

Mar 14:23
And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

DAN P

Read on dan one you stopped to soon !

Jesus tells them to do EXACTLY that drink the wine and break the bread THEN as they did that night "in remembrance of Him" .So you don't remember Jesus ?

Hi and is Luke 22:19 the SAME as 1 Cor 11:25-38 ??

It is nor GRASSHOPPER so hop some more !!

Are you a converted Jew ??

dan p

dodge

Hi and is Luke 22:19 the SAME as 1 Cor 11:25-38 ??

It is nor GRASSHOPPER so hop some more !!

Are you a converted Jew ??

dan p

I got ya ! Every thing Jesus said do you say do not do. Me thinks maybe you need to stop depending on what you think and start following and believing what Jesus taught.

lo, I would much rather be a grass hopper than a slug so slime along.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Me thinks maybe you need to stop depending on what you think and start following and believing what Jesus taught.

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

So, you keep Matthew 23 and go to the Temple to do and observe what those who sit in the seat of Moses says to do and observe? You keep all the law, not just the smaller parts which are to do without leaving the others undone?

You actor.

dodge

Matthew 23

1Then Jesus spoke to the multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 Therefore whatever they tell you to observe, that observe and do, but do not do according to their works; for they say, and do not do.

23 “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, without leaving the others undone. 24 Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!

So, you keep Matthew 23 and go to the Temple to do and observe what those who sit in the seat of Moses says to do and observe? You keep all the law, not just the smaller parts which are to do without leaving the others undone?

You actor.

SO the Lord's supper which HE instituted is sitting in Moses's seat ?

Got ya.

DAN P

I got ya ! Every thing Jesus said do you say do not do. Me thinks maybe you need to stop depending on what you think and start following and believing what Jesus taught.

lo, I would much rather be a grass hopper than a slug so slime along.

Hi and you people will never ubderstand what the word CONTEXT , means and if you use verses , fine and what you quote are all written to JEWS and all you do is TO blooter !!

dan p

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You didn't answer my question. Actor. Hypocrite. The Lords Supper is the Passover. They were looking forward.

dodge

You didn't answer my question. Actor. Hypocrite. The Lords Supper is the Passover. They were looking forward.

Jesus said to do it so if you don't do it you are following who ?

You want to see an actor and a hypocrite look in a mirror. I don't have a pope like the Roman Catholics ( Peter) or Madist (Paul ) I do as Paul instructed I follow Jesus. Your loss not mine.

FYI, your bitterness and pride keeps you in your ignorance, Only following God can set you free.

Danoh

Jesus said to do it so if you don't do it you are following who ?

You want to see an actor and a hypocrite look in a mirror. I don't have a pope like the Roman Catholics ( Peter) or Madist (Paul ) I do as Paul instructed I follow Jesus. Your loss not mine.

FYI, your bitterness and pride keeps you in your ignorance, Only following God can set you free.

Jesus said to do what?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Recap so the misdirection does not take hold of the thread.

Me thinks maybe you need to stop depending on what you think and start following and believing what Jesus taught.

I said

Matthew 23

Do you keep the small statutes which are ceremonial? Do you go to the Temple as you are commanded?

You then went with misdirection because you do not keep Matthew 23 while claiming you do.

SO the Lord's supper which HE instituted is sitting in Moses's seat ?

I pointed it out.

Matthew 23

And you follow up not answering with more misdirection.

Only following God can set you free.

Yet you don't follow his instruction. Only the parts you want.

dodge

Nick M;4962208]Recap so the misdirection does not take hold of the thread.

I said

Do you keep the small statutes which are ceremonial? Do you go to the Temple as you are commanded?

You then went with misdirection because you do not keep Matthew 23 while claiming you do.

I pointed it out.

Matthew 23

And you follow up not answering with more misdirection.

We obviously have different views on the Lords's supper. You see it as looking forward and I see it as commemorating and remembering Jesus'sacrifice. Jesus said this do in remembrance of me so how is that looking forward and not looking back ?

Yet you don't follow his instruction. Only the parts you want.

Nick, You do as God leads you and I will do the same.If following Jesus' commands do not fit into MAD they are just ignored. I know the drill.

Danoh

dodge, MOST MADS DO...HOLD TO...The Lord's Supper.

True, that is NOT the impression you have been given on TOL.

At the same time; consider the following...

Say that you are the ONLY Marine on TOL - does that mean you ALONE are the only Marine out there?

I have not blamed you for the impression you have been given by a few, about issues like The Lord's Supper, etc.

You have now been made aware, though.

Try to keep that in mind.