Happy Birthday Andyc

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah ah slower

First we are saved, first we become new creatures in Christ, old things have passed away lo [look] the new has come.

Then Paul says we walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.

You say we get saved ...and nothing happens.

Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart iniquity

"You say we get saved ...and nothing happens"-witch

You made that up. Show me where I said that.

john w

Hall of Fame
We walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh...newness of life...unless we believed in vain 1.Cor:15:1

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain

Toppo Gigio: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!andycain is right!!!

She will not disavow the above.

Vile perverter-ette.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
...lest I should come again and God will humble me among you and that I shall bewail many that have sinned already and have not repented of uncleaness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have commited.

Paul the wicked perverter of the gospel according to john w[olfman]

No-one needs to repent of sin....Nicky boy

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Nah ah slower

First we are saved, first we become new creatures in Christ, old things have passed away lo [look] the new has come.

Then Paul says we walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh.

You say we get saved ...and nothing happens.

Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart iniquity

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Wolf "lady," perverting the gospel of Christ.

"Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart iniquity."-TL

Nah ah-here is what you "argue:"

Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart iniquity to be saved.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

Toppo Gigio: I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!andycain is right!!!

She will not disavow the above.

Vile perverter-ette.

John the lying toad I have disovowed it 10 times in this thread.

If all you have is lying how can you establish truth by lying?

So how do say we walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh? surely first we must become new creatures.....when did that happen to you?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus.."-you

"We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation…"-andycain and you, on record

Nah ah don't be a lying toad, how can you establish truth by lying?

First become a new creature in Christ...then let every one who names the Lord depart iniquity.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
TOL awaits john w[olfman]'s testimony of how he was saved and then continued in sin that grace may abound.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But I have written unto you not to keep company if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator or covetous or an idolator or a railer or a drunkard or an extortioner with such an one no not to eat

...therefore put away from you that wicked person.....Paul

It is ok to sin and say we are saved....john w[olfman]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Here comes your fellow Nicky boy....perhaps he will explain when he became a new creature and continued in sin that grace may abound

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We get saved and nowt happens, no change is wrought in us, we do not become new creatures ....john w[olfman]

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber

lying toad. how can you establish truth by lying?

This IS what you avow...we can continue to sin so that grace may abound

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Flee fornication every sin that a man doeth is without the body but he that commiteth fornication sinneth against his own body

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which ye have from God and ye are not your own?....Paul

It's ok to sin....john w[olfman] no need to repent

SaulToPaul 2

Tottykins is going to drive from London (with Malcolm Meriwether) and join Brother Vinny in murdering you.

:box:

john w

Hall of Fame
...lest I should come again and God will humble me among you and that I shall bewail many that have sinned already and have not repented of uncleaness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have commited.

Paul the wicked perverter of the gospel according to john w[olfman]

No-one needs to repent of sin....Nicky boy

"No-one needs to repent of sin....Nicky boy"-andyfan

1. If you mean "stop sinning," like your "brother" andycain asserts, no, as the Lord Jesus Christ took care of both the sin/sins issue. What sin/sins, Bel-ette?

2. You commit sins you don't even know you've committed, Bel-ette, so just who are you trying to bamboozle here? You'd better practice answering a holy, holy, holy LORD God in that day, for if you can't get that con job by us, you certainly won't get it by the LORD God.

3. Have you "repented" of your sin nature? Had any bad thoughts today? 6 years ago? 6 days ago? Do you remember them all? An honest man/woman on this issue admits that they do/have not. But, then again, you've never claimed that you've gotten honest on this issue. so I apologize.

Can you dig it?

john w

Hall of Fame
John the lying toad I have disovowed it 10 times in this thread.

If all you have is lying how can you establish truth by lying?

So how do say we walk in the Spirit and fulfil not the lusts of the flesh? surely first we must become new creatures.....when did that happen to you?

No, you did not. This is what you argue, and continue to argue:

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation."-TL

Face you....deep, dark thoughts, inside the heart of man/woman.

john w

Hall of Fame
Explain when you became a new creature in Christ

"I saw every evidence in Andy's posts that he was a new creature in Christ Jesus, no longer drunken with new wine or strong drink which is debauchery but a man filled with the Holy Spirit.If we cannot recognise the testimony of fellow christians then there must be a question mark over our own salvation."-TL

Disavow the above.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
But I have written unto you not to keep company if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator or covetous or an idolator or a railer or a drunkard or an extortioner with such an one no not to eat

...therefore put away from you that wicked person.....Paul

It is ok to sin and say we are saved....john w[olfman]

"It is ok to sin and say we are saved....john w"-you

Show me where I said that, child-ette of the devil-quote me.

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
lying toad. how can you establish truth by lying?

This IS what you avow...we can continue to sin so that grace may abound

Disavow:

We have to turn from our evil deeds in order to receive salvation

andycain says that the above is a requirement/condition of justification. That is his testimony.

Go on record.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"No-one needs to repent of sin....Nicky boy"-andyfan

1. If you mean "stop sinning," like your "brother" andycain asserts, no, as the Lord Jesus Christ took care of both the sin/sins issue. What sin/sins, Bel-ette?
w[icki] john..... I can continue to sin so that grace may abound...Paul said so

2. You commit sins you don't even know you've committed, Bel-ette, so just who are you trying to bamboozle here?
Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body that you should obey it in the lusts thereof.....w[icki] john Christ dealt with my sin on the cross and I may continue in it.
You'd better practice answering a holy, holy, holy LORD God in that day, for if you can't get that con job by us, you certainly won't get it by the LORD God.
My only righteousness is Christ, I have His life, He doesn't sin in or through me.
3. Have you "repented" of your sin nature? Had any bad thoughts today? 6 years ago? 6 days ago? Do you remember them all? An honest man/woman on this issue admits that they do/have not. But, then again, you've never claimed that you've gotten honest on this issue. so I apologize.
Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin but yield yourself unto God as those who are alive from the dead and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Can you dig it?

A bird may fly into your hair but you do not need to allow it to lodge there.