Hacked Emails Show The DNC Consider Hispanics as Nothing More than a “Target Consumer

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned

Hacked Emails Show The DNC Consider Hispanics as Nothing More than a “Target Consumer”

http://truthfeed.com/hacked-emails-...as-nothing-more-than-a-target-consumer/12909/

In yet another insulting and damning email released by Wikileaks, as part of their series called “Hillary Leaks,” where they’re releasing hacked emails from approximately seven high-ranking DNC officials, the Democrats continue with their callous portrayal of Hispanics.

In the email below, Democrats refer to Hispanics like mindless target consumers rather than a group of people with diverse needs and a depth of knowledge on issues that affect their lives.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-23-at-12.30.44-PM.png

rexlunae

I know you think I should be, but I can't even figure out how to be outraged by this. Is it awkward to see how marketing approaches privately target different demographics? Sure. This was never intended for public disclosure, and that matters. If this language were actually run in an ad, it might be a problem. It would also be a bit perplexing. But as a way that people privately try to figure out how to appeal to a group with understandable preferences? I don't see any problem with it.

What do you suppose it would look like if the GOP's internal strategy for appealing to Hispanic voters were leaked? Or do you think they have one?

Last edited:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
and what do republicans think about Hispanics?

trump-says-the-truth-and-the-jew-cringes.png

By Mexico's own admission, they don't do much about border control because it gets people who hurt their country gone.

There is nothing remotely false Trump's statement there- you all are just shackled to PC nonsense and want to make every damned thing 'bigotry' or 'racism'. You all's brains are literally a dumping ground for false bias.

rexlunae

By Mexico's own admission, they don't do much about border control because it gets people who hurt their country gone.

You have a quote of "Mexico" admitting that? Oh please, do tell.

You know who else doesn't control who leaves the country? The United States. The United States doesn't do a single thing to control people leaving the country. You can walk, run, drive, fly out of the US, and we don't even check anything. You don't even have to see or talk to anyone on the US side. We only check people's papers on entry...just like Mexico.

There is nothing remotely false Trump's statement there- you all are just shackled to PC nonsense and want to make every damned thing 'bigotry' or 'racism'. You all's brains are literally a dumping ground for false bias.

Mexico isn't "sending" anyone here. They may cross the US-Mexican border, but that's entirely the responsibility of the US if they do. Mexico has no even theoretical obligation to stop it from happening, and there's no evidence to suggest that they're doing anything to facilitate it.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I love how liberals always needing the hardest proof possible to consider anything, but not only do they refuse to look into themselves, they go and make claims without such detail :doh:

People, for whatever reason, do not catch on to that shenanigan. And so it becomes inquisitorial- everything is 'racist' until proven otherwise rather than them having to prove something is racist. As such, they always have the illusion of having the upper hand.

rexlunae

I love how liberals always needing the hardest proof possible to consider anything, but not only do they refuse to look into themselves, they go and make claims without such detail :doh:

People, for whatever reason, do not catch on to that shenanigan. And so it becomes inquisitorial- everything is 'racist' until proven otherwise rather than them having to prove something is racist. As such, they always have the illusion of having the upper hand.

So I guess you're abandoning your defense of Trump's comments?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
So I guess you're abandoning your defense of Trump's comments?

Trump gathered his conclusion from talking with the Mexican government and border control.

You are asking for proof that he had these conversations- in other words, you just don't want to accept the truth.

rexlunae

Trump gathered his conclusion from talking with the Mexican government and border control.

Really? Has he even said that, or did you just make that up?

You are asking for proof that he had these conversations- in other words, you just don't want to accept the truth.

I'm asking for something a lot simpler than that. Why do you believe that? I've never heard him explain where he got these ideas.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
and what do republicans think about Hispanics?

Hey, moron, read the words: Trump never said anything bad about any "race" or about MexiCANS. He was talkinmg about MexiCO - "CO" - about Mexico letting criminals and rapists across the border, but guess what Einstein: MEXICO is a country and a government, not a race. Trump never said anything bad about Mexicans, he talked about Mexico. And before you make a bigger jerk out of yourself by saying that its Mexicans who cross the Mexico border, read:

LINK: California sees surge in Chinese illegally crossing border from Mexico
The number of Chinese immigrants illegally crossing the Mexican border into California has skyrocketed in recent years, the result of a lucrative smuggling industry, mass migration from China and a diversifying pool of migrants settling in the United States.

Mexico allows criminals of all nations to cross the border. Trump is correct. The liars in the media, just like liars like you, perverted that into him saying that Mexicans are rapists. People like you make me sick.

That's what Liberals/Democrats jerks do: Pervert the words, put words in peoples' mouths, then snivel and cry racism where there is NO racism.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I can't wait until Hellary ruins the country, gun rights, the Supreme Court, the economy, Social Security and health care, so I can laugh at the Deplorable Hitlery supporters

The saddest thing is, the morons voting for her don't even care about the Hell they are creating for their children's and grandchildren's future.