"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
"about five" 🤔

Ruger 10/22
Pump action shotgun
Glock 19
357 revolver snub nose hammerless
AR-15 pattern

And I still want a more powerful rifle, either an AK-47 or an M1 Garand
Well, the M1 Garand, if you're talking about the .30-06, is WAY more powerful than the also .30-caliber A.K. Chambered in 7.62 mm NATO instead, the M1 is still more powerful, but not quite as more powerful.

But also there's no such thing as "an A.K. thumb". Buyer beware. 😁

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
How could the USA not get a gold medal in shooting? Because it wasn't in a high school beloved.

Now leaving aside the weird use of "beloved", that's a pretty funny joke.

If I was telling it I would have gone darker.

How could the US not get an Olympic medal in shooting? Because they didn't use students as targets.

That's a much better joke.

If I wanted to go darker still I might have told it as:

How could the US not get an Olympic medal in shooting? Because they didn't recruit competitors from the ranks of the mentally ill.

The black fellow's rebuttal to this silly white woman's nonsense is terrific. I especially like the part where he explains that more school children were killed by women drivers last year than School shooters. 😅😅😅

Now THAT'S funny! 😁

Idolater

"Matthew 16:18-19" Dispensationalist (Catholic) χρ
Don't forget about our implied power as jurors to nullify bad gun laws. All of our government's power derives from our individual and universal right to self-defense, so any law which breaks that right is an objectively bad law. You have the right and duty to defend justice, and justice is objective and judges not only our actions but our laws too. An unjust law is a bad law and nobody should ever be convicted of a bad law, and it's your duty as a juror to defend justice, no matter what the law might or might not say.