Guilt-What To Do With It

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said\
Boy he has a very strong hold on you. You said you were going to leave my threads and I agreed. But you cant.

Shalom. I do not know why you say this but why don't we call this an end on this thread?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom. I do not know why you say this but why don't we call this an end on this thread?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol I told you that demon will not let you stop. And I will show you. I don't want to communicate with you no more.

Lon

I said
lol I told you that demon will not let you stop. And I will show you. I don't want to communicate with you no more.
Shucks, you find someone who will actually listen to you and interact with you, and what do you do.....chase your poor company away.

I can't leave you alone for a minute, can I? :(

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You need to keep talking to Squeaky on all of his threads, he needs your input. Shalom

Shalom.

I was prepared to answer but I understand after looking at his posts that he does not want to communicate with me any longer.

Shalom.

Jacob

Tnkrbl123!

I said
ROFLOL You must really hate me. You should be ashamed. Cant you see he has mental problems.

I think that YOU are the ONLY person who thinks he has mental problems.... if everyone else thinks he is doing you a favor by trying to help you....maybe could it possibly be you....?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I think that YOU are the ONLY person who thinks he has mental problems.... if everyone else thinks he is doing you a favor by trying to help you....maybe could it possibly be you....?

I said
Anyone who says "I don't understand what your saying" thirty or forty times. Then says I'm glad I could help you does have metal problems.
And I think it is evil for you people to try to use him for your bitterness towards me. You all have the compassion of a viper.

Lon

I said
Anyone who says "I don't understand what your saying" thirty or forty times. Then says I'm glad I could help you does have metal problems.
And I think it is evil for you people to try to use him for your bitterness towards me. You all have the compassion of a viper.

I said:

It would be a cruel irony if fate, or God, gave you what you've been dishing out on TOL for years, but let's see:

Shalom.
I do not mean to contend with you but to open up a conversation ((only) if you want to have one) about what you say. I do not disagree with the Bible. It is God's word.

Shalom.Jacob
Shalom.

You have an OP or a post, and I disagree...we can talk about it if you want.

Shalom.Jacob
... Can you move on from here knowing that there is something I disagree with and that you can learn from it or know that God has something better for you than what you said?

Shalom.Jacob

:idunno: Looks pretty normal, at least for a guy like you, to me. I cannot hardly read through the thread without laughing my guts out, though.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do admit that the many threads I was responding to brought about a response based on the current post or thread, the last post I responded to, and all of the posts I was responding to. It is very difficult to keep the threads straight.

Shalom.

Jacob