Greetings from the Pacific Northwest.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I am definitely not here to give up any material just because I posted it here and that is what the Terms of service say. " That anything i write becomes the property of this site". That being said, I will be very careful not to write anything I do not wish to give up. Do you wish me to obey the rules of the site or not?

If you are here just to send others to your blog, you wont be obeying the site, this is a discussion board.

8. Thou SHALL NOT attempt to redirect members to another forum, website, or blog. (Profile and signature links may be allowed with administrator approval.) Using our PM system to redirect members to other forums or websites is also a bannable offense.

You may want to read this in full:

The NEW-UPDATED 10 TOL Commandments

I tried to respond to his post. I was not allowed to because his post had links.

So, I shall respond to him through responding to you.

My response to his question is a question.

On Christmas morning, were your children Monergistic or synergistic when they saw the gifts on the tree. did they just stand there or did they take them, open them, play with them and take them to their rooms?

There are many threads on Calvinism when you get a chance to peruse a bit. I sometimes refer to myself as a Fundamentalist Christian, but more often lately, I just refer to my self as a Calvinist. I suspect you and I will occasionally be on opposite sides of theological arguments. The bigger argument maybe those of us who believe in the Trinity and those that don't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What brings me here?

I really do not remember. I was surfing the competition and ran across the link in a Google search. I read the rules and had to think a little bit before I decided to risk the joining.

My initial thought that I could join and just not post anything I didn't wish to give up rights to. ( Terms of service), Or I could leave.

I decided to join but not say anything here that I may wish to post on my own site.

So.... when I can post a link , I will post the important stuff on my blog and just tell you all to go read it there

hahaha

T

Are you a "world renown writer?" Is everything you write covered
by some sort of clause or contract? If so, just say hello, and have
a nice day! You know, stuff like that! It's better to be sorry than,
safe! Or, something like that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am definitely not here to give up any material just because I posted it here and that is what the Terms of service say. " That anything i write becomes the property of this site". That being said, I will be very careful not to write anything I do not wish to give up. Do you wish me to obey the rules of the site or not?

You must have some, really brilliant things to say? It's best
if you just post like some kind of "simpleton" and save your
uncanny brilliance for your blog! That, would be my professional
opinion!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
On Christmas morning, were your children Monergistic or synergistic when they saw the gifts on the tree. did they just stand there or did they take them, open them, play with them and take them to their rooms?
Don't be coy. A simple question was asked.

My son was not dead on Christmas morning, so he could obviously see and irresistibly want that which was being proffered under the tree.

See how this can go on and on? Let's not. :AMR1:

So, which is it for you? Monergistic or Synergistic?

AMR

Krsto

Howdy from a fellow Pacific Northwesterner. Great country we have here in the NW, wouldn't you say? Currently I'm stuck in a desert (yes, for the uninitiated, we do have a desert 3 hours east of Seattle), which has it's own kind of beauty, but long for the wet side. Hope to semi-retire to San Juan Island.

And how about them Seahawks! Can't get over how we totally manhandled the Colts. Go Hawks!

IMJerusha

Ecclesiastes 1:9

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I guess she has nothing to share that is worthy of our humble site. :AMR:

AMR

staind.raindrop

Oh is that why my personality is missing? I'm sure the world will enjoy it better on the self-serving than they would on me anyhow, so I'll be as lonely in grieving the loss as I was in unwittingly providing them access to it.