ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
The books that pertain to us Gentiles are Romans through Philemon. The Apostle Paul wrote those books.

LOL. Then you don't get to claim John 1:1. And you don't get to acknowledge Hebrews 1:1ff. And you don't get to reference Revelation for your false Eschatology.

BTW... Your little lovers' quarrel with CR is a geriatric battle of witless heretics. When are you guys gonna start bludgeoning each other with your walkers and canes?

Cross Reference

LOL. Then you don't get to claim John 1:1. And you don't get to acknowledge Hebrews 1:1ff. And you don't get to reference Revelation for your false Eschatology.

BTW... Your little lovers' quarrel with CR is a geriatric battle of witless heretics. When are you guys gonna start bludgeoning each other with your walkers and canes?

When you find a DIY cure for wet noodles for your brains.

See. I am being generous with you by raising the bar a little.

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Romans 9:30-32
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.

Right. This affirms everything I've said and disaffirms everything you've said.

Faith is a noun. There must be a thing to act for there to be a verb.

This is actually very straight-forward. The confusion comes from Englishizers consistently replacing nouns with verbs, and not understanding Greek noun forms in addition to that. The presupposition is that man can act without being given the noun by which the acting occurs.

No "thing", no "acting" or resulting "acts/actions". Gotta have the "thing" (believed), and that only comes out of/from (ek) the "thing" (heard), which only comes by means of (dia) the "thing" (thought and spoken about) by God.

No Rhema of God, no hearing (the noun); no hearing (the noun), no hearing (the verb) and no faith (the noun). No faith (the noun), no believing (the verb).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

"The King of all nouns and verbs" speaks from his mouth and somehow bypasses his brain once more. :rotfl:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey, PPS, I'm actually laughing harder than that little icon, as we speak. I do get a kick out of watching you try to express yourself. :crackup:

Sonnet

No, it doesn't say that. Paul and they preached resurrection.

Acts 13:5
When they arrived at Salamis, they proclaimed the word of God in the Jewish synagogues.

Why wouldn't Paul proclaim the same? - it's what occurs today.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Romans 9:30-32
What then shall we say? That the Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have obtained it, a righteousness that is by faith; but the people of Israel, who pursued the law as the way of righteousness, have not attained their goal. Why not? Because they pursued it not by faith but as if it were by works. They stumbled over the stumbling stone.

Simple question...

Where does faith (the noun) come from as its source for believing? Man or God? (Does man innately have faith to believe? Or does that faith come from God to believe?)

Sonnet

Paul preached the gospel of God in the synagogue and the gospel of Christ (the gospel of Christ having been before a mystery Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV).

Romans 1:14-17
I am obligated both to Greeks and non-Greeks, both to the wise and the foolish. That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are in Rome. For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile. For in the gospel the righteousness of God is revealed—a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,e just as it is written: “The righteous will live by faith.”

Status
Not open for further replies.